Shadow People

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
In Case You Were Wondering, Shadow People Are NOT Ghosts - Here's Why

This article is too long to post here, but offers some thoughts on what Shadow People may be. I don't agree with his whole theory, but parts do match a few of my beliefs. Have a read and let me know what you think.

shadow-people-are-conscious-entities-ghosts-are-not-photo-u1

I didn’t like this article. The author assumes all ghosts are residue and not conscious. I dissagree. He makes assumptions on the nature of shadow people that he has no way to prove. One thing I will agree on is that they are negative entities.

I also believe they are negative in nature. I also believe most spirits are negative, but I don't know if I dare open that can of worms on the forum LOL.

Ha ha I see where your coming from. I agree in many instances from my Christian perspective
I believe in some cases there might be a slight possibility of a positive spirit encounter. However it never ceases to surprise me how many times a supposed "human spirit" always turns out to be a demonic spirit in disguise. A few prayers and a little religious provocation always brings out the truth.

Spot on Spectre and Lynne. I always felt that if a benevolent Spirit wants to make him or herself known to us they do it through our dreams. If I woke up and saw old Aunt Virginia sitting at the end of my bed I would be terrified. And because she wouldn't want to frighten me, I don't think that's her.

Reactions: Timothy Ochoa
I agree with the residual energy hypothesis. In fact that has always been my idea for what most paranormal activity is. Incuding those phenomena we have labelled ghosts, demons, and even angels. Its all energy, folks. Just like us. Just !ike the entire universe. Energy in different forms and of differential levels and strengths and frequencies.

The main deal with most paranormal energy is that it is in fact on such a different level and frequency that it usually cannot be measured or detected with current technology. This is why most men of science do not believe in ghosts, demons, angels, shadow people, et al.

I have problems with the notion that these entities are entirely sentient. Or conscious. Or that they can feel emotions. How would they do this? What medium would they use? We humans use our central nervous system. More soscifie, our brains. More specifically, our minds. Emotions are just the results or different chemical reactions in our brains. Different levels and combination of neurotransmitters, like serotonin and dopamine.
Needless to say, energy residue has none of those things.

I think that when things like shadow people or demons become visible, it is the result of instances of particularly strong or intense energy fields, and they're in the exact optimal environments... Or atmospheric conditions. I also think that so called haunted houses are examples of that.

On both occasions where I personally encountered a demon, the locale was perfectly taylored to foster such an entity of negative energy. I call it Dirty Energy. Onece was in Iraq where I drove a tank in Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2004, and the other was a crime scene house here in Austin about four years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
I experienced Shadow People once a shadow person was sitting right next to me on a sofa when I was in high school.