Shadow People...What are they?

What do you mean?
They're nopes. From hell no province, f****thatistan.
Just like these guys.
IMG_0470.JPG
IMG_0469.JPG
IMG_0467.JPG
IMG_0468.JPG

It's a meme thing sorry

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Ok, I see now. Kinda like that spider that was sitting right in the middle of the web, suspended between my bed and the wall, which I almost didn't see without my glasses as I got into bed. And then it survived repeated and constant stabbing from my broom because it had a hard shell on its abdomen.

Reactions: Debi
Ok, I see now. Kinda like that spider that was sitting right in the middle of the web, suspended between my bed and the wall, which I almost didn't see without my glasses as I got into bed. And then it survived repeated and constant stabbing from my broom because it had a hard shell on its abdomen.
I'm saying the shadow people are like spiders in the sense that nopody wants to have to deal with them. Bad analogy cuz I respect spiders lol

Omg!:eek:

I believe they are negative whatever they are. There is no light in them.

Reactions: 7Critter
I believe they are negative whatever they are. There is no light in them.
From my readings on PNF and other places, I would agree. I have never heard someone discuss positive things about Shadow beings

Reactions: Lynne
From my readings on PNF and other places, I would agree. I have never heard someone discuss positive things about Shadow beings
Me either. They are always scary. Now we have a reason to be scared of our shadow :p