SETI expanding search

No doubt they are moving forward with ideas since they have gotten a huge dump of money, 200 million is no joke. They will look for cookie crumbs on mars for that kind of money. I have always had my doubts about the SETI program. Is this a disinformation way of keeping us in the dark about UFO's? Easy to say we are looking and see nothing. Even if it is a private entity from the Government, it would easily be controlled by its influences. Regardless we will all be watching to see if ET calls us back.

Reactions: Selectric
No doubt they are moving forward with ideas since they have gotten a huge dump of money, 200 million is no joke. They will look for cookie crumbs on mars for that kind of money. I have always had my doubts about the SETI program. Is this a disinformation way of keeping us in the dark about UFO's? Easy to say we are looking and see nothing. Even if it is a private entity from the Government, it would easily be controlled by its influences. Regardless we will all be watching to see if ET calls us back.
Setting the whole UFO/UAP subject aside, the universe is vast. There are planets being discovered all the time. SETI can only focus on one tiny part it at a time. If you took a book and focused one 1/16th of it, you can't see nor read it, let alone know exactly what you were looking at.

Reactions: Lynne