Sept. 23 and Revelations link

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
https://spiritsciencecentral.com/september-23rd-revelations/

Recently we published a new video on YouTube called “Spirit Science 0 ~ A Vision of the Future”, and after uploading it we received a plethora of comments asking us if we had done any investigation into September 23rd! Not knowing anything about it yet, we dove into the discussion to see what it was all about, and were very interested in what was described.

So we’re going to go over everything we have found, and see if we can get to the bottom of what’s actually going on.

The Basic Prophetic Relationship
The basic explanation of what’s happening on this date is the astrological significance to the Book of Revelations, in which one particular passage describes the following:

“And a great sign appeared in Heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth.”

The reason why this is significant is that on September 23rd, the sun will be in the house of Virgo (the virgin, house of Mary), and the moon will sit in the sky near “Virgo’s feet”. The 12 stars ultimately point to the house of Leo, which traditionally only has 9 stars – yet with the addition of Venus, Mars, and Mercury all sitting in Leo too, thus giving the appearance of “a crown of twelve stars”.

There is one more aspect to this prophecy, following the line from above in the book of revelations:

She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod.

As fate would have it, Jupiter will actually be passing through Virgo as well during this time, which many are taking as a signal of this prophecy coming to pass, as Jupiter is known as the king of the planets, as it is the largest planet in our solar system.

Looking at the Claims
The event of the sun being in Virgo and the moon at her feet isn’t a rare occurrence. In fact, this happens literally every year at this same time! It’s the addition of Jupiter passing through Virgo that happens about every 11 to 12 years which makes this day a special event. It is the arrangement of Venus, Mars and Mercury in Leo, right above Virgo that creates the energetic appearance of “having a crown of 12 stars” in combination with Jupiter passing through as the “king” of the planets that makes this entire combination quite a rare occurrence.

Many sources around the internet are claiming this only happens once every 7,000 years, but if you look at a map of the stars going back just 1000 years, this arrangement has happened in September 1827, September 1483, and in September of 1293. This happens every few hundred years, which is still quite a significant amount of time.

As far as “ancient biblical prophecies” go, this one is sort of up in the air. It absolutely could herald the beginning of something new or some great change, but it could be all be significant only to those who hold the image of it being important in their minds, which also hold merit too as where your attention goes, energy flows.

People often look for symbols and meanings outside of them to determine when great changes are taking place; ultimately we encourage you to remember that you are always in a state of changing, and if you embrace it within, you create it without – and you don’t need the celestial bodies to tell you when it’s time either!

https://spiritsciencecentral.com/september-23rd-revelations/

Recently we published a new video on YouTube called “Spirit Science 0 ~ A Vision of the Future”, and after uploading it we received a plethora of comments asking us if we had done any investigation into September 23rd! Not knowing anything about it yet, we dove into the discussion to see what it was all about, and were very interested in what was described.

So we’re going to go over everything we have found, and see if we can get to the bottom of what’s actually going on.

The Basic Prophetic Relationship
The basic explanation of what’s happening on this date is the astrological significance to the Book of Revelations, in which one particular passage describes the following:

“And a great sign appeared in Heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth.”

The reason why this is significant is that on September 23rd, the sun will be in the house of Virgo (the virgin, house of Mary), and the moon will sit in the sky near “Virgo’s feet”. The 12 stars ultimately point to the house of Leo, which traditionally only has 9 stars – yet with the addition of Venus, Mars, and Mercury all sitting in Leo too, thus giving the appearance of “a crown of twelve stars”.

There is one more aspect to this prophecy, following the line from above in the book of revelations:

She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod.

As fate would have it, Jupiter will actually be passing through Virgo as well during this time, which many are taking as a signal of this prophecy coming to pass, as Jupiter is known as the king of the planets, as it is the largest planet in our solar system.

Looking at the Claims
The event of the sun being in Virgo and the moon at her feet isn’t a rare occurrence. In fact, this happens literally every year at this same time! It’s the addition of Jupiter passing through Virgo that happens about every 11 to 12 years which makes this day a special event. It is the arrangement of Venus, Mars and Mercury in Leo, right above Virgo that creates the energetic appearance of “having a crown of 12 stars” in combination with Jupiter passing through as the “king” of the planets that makes this entire combination quite a rare occurrence.

Many sources around the internet are claiming this only happens once every 7,000 years, but if you look at a map of the stars going back just 1000 years, this arrangement has happened in September 1827, September 1483, and in September of 1293. This happens every few hundred years, which is still quite a significant amount of time.

As far as “ancient biblical prophecies” go, this one is sort of up in the air. It absolutely could herald the beginning of something new or some great change, but it could be all be significant only to those who hold the image of it being important in their minds, which also hold merit too as where your attention goes, energy flows.

People often look for symbols and meanings outside of them to determine when great changes are taking place; ultimately we encourage you to remember that you are always in a state of changing, and if you embrace it within, you create it without – and you don’t need the celestial bodies to tell you when it’s time either!

interesting! i do wonder if some of the validation of this prophecy is a bit of a reach--

Reactions: Debi
interesting! i do wonder if some of the validation of this prophecy is a bit of a reach--
There's another link that has the whole doomsday thing going on. Let me try and find the article for you, hon.

Interesting read...so, we have until 2024 when we are all done and gone....HOWEVER, the Bible says:

Matthew 24:36-44King James Version (KJV)
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.........

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come........

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Guess I will continue to watch for the "signs of the end times"...:eek:

Reactions: Lynne
Interesting read...so, we have until 2024 when we are all done and gone....HOWEVER, the Bible says:

Matthew 24:36-44King James Version (KJV)
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.........

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come........

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Guess I will continue to watch for the "signs of the end times"...:eek:
By my current count, this is the 24th doomsday prediction this year. I decided to count them this year! lol

Reactions: Lynne
By my current count, this is the 24th doomsday prediction this year. I decided to count them this year! lol
Your picking up Jads habbit! Lol.

My take away is....stay prayed up or true to your beliefs. One day it will happen.

Reactions: NobleHouse