Seeing a dark shadow again...

RustyPup

Reaction score
Ever since I was 7, I have been seeing this dark shadow where ever I live. It watches me sleep and sometimes I feel a burn when there is nothing there. One day I woke up and was tossed against the wall. I do see regular spirits like everyday people. But I dont see any features to this entity. My first experience was many moons before 7, I was in my room and I would see random children running through my home when I was sick.

Reactions: Paintman
Welcome to the forum Rusty. Thanks for sharing. This sounds like a scary situation. How do you deal with it and have you tried to get help?

It usually stays wherever I go. I bought crystals but they are missing along with my tarot cards

Welcome to the ParaNormalForum Rusty. I hope that you can get some answers or relief.

It usually stays wherever I go. I bought crystals but they are missing along with my tarot cards
Hi, Rusty, and welcome. Does this entity appear as a shadow figure? How often is it aggressive towards you?

you might already know what you're doing with your crystals and tarot cards, but its my opinion that if you got these things following you, you should cleanse these tools of yours just a little more frequently than normal. shadow people have a tendency to make negative energy march into your life like a creeping barrage and that can affect how your tools can help you.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
you might already know what you're doing with your crystals and tarot cards, but its my opinion that if you got these things following you, you should cleanse these tools of yours just a little more frequently than normal. shadow people have a tendency to make negative energy march into your life like a creeping barrage and that can affect how your tools can help you.

My tarot cards and crystals have been missing for months

Hi, Rusty, and welcome. Does this entity appear as a shadow figure? How often is it aggressive towards you?
It is just a dark blob to me. It happens once a week. Last week I started getting bruised while I work while no one was near me

It is just a dark blob to me. It happens once a week. Last week I started getting bruised while I work while no one was near me
You haven't mentioned your faith yet, perhaps getting help from the church would be good advice. Perhaps you opened a door to something. We don't have much background info to advise you.

You haven't mentioned your faith yet, perhaps getting help from the church would be good advice. Perhaps you opened a door to something. We don't have much background info to advise you.
I have not had a faith in years but Im christian