Secret Experiments

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

It is rather scary knowing that the governments of the world are playing with the weather and diseases. They would all do well to remember that the first time the black plague struck.

It's ridiculously disgusting what we do to each other on this planet. We are all one race. Why can't we just stop?

Reactions: Paintman
Sorry if this is a little too rant-y.

But the elite don’t see us as human beings. I read some American health document regarding transplants a few years ago. It was talking about the idea that transplants should be going to younger and more productive units. That’s right, units. That’s what this document was calling HUMAN BEINGS. So I can see why they don’t care what happens to the people as long as it puts us in our place.

If that doesn’t wake people up I don’t know what will.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Sorry if this is a little too rant-y.

But the elite don’t see us as human beings. I read some American health document regarding transplants a few years ago. It was talking about the idea that transplants should be going to younger and more productive units. That’s right, units. That’s what this document was calling HUMAN BEINGS. So I can see why they don’t care what happens to the people as long as it puts us in our place.

If that doesn’t wake people up I don’t know what will.
Probably not rant-y enough!

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
It's unbelievable what governments do justified by getting the better weapon. Who would think any of these ideas would be good. It's pure evil behind it.