Scientists and elite tried to hide what really happened at CERN demonic entities & extra dimensions

I don't like it either Keiiyentai. And I don't like this title "Scientists and elite tried to hide what really happened at CERN demonic entities & extra dimensions". And the hundreds others like it in a myriad of variations which all basically state - well - a belief or theory as FACT. The whole world is in chaos because of this kind of thing. I call it Fear-Mongering... Marketing by Fear. The title always depends on the agenda. This weaving of a whole reality based on untruth from a truth as tiny as a grain of sand is dangerous and destructive to the human condition and spread's fear and distrust like wildfire.

I am not saying CERN isn't a past crazy idea come into fruition. Because it is quite insane and hold's WAY to much power between the known and unknown. No concept brought into reality of this size and capabilities come's about from public funding... Self interests of the rich and powerful are rampant I am sure. CERN freely admits on their websites that they are Looking For God Formula. Freely admits they are attempting to create or devise a black hole. CERN even freely admits to searching for wormholes into other dimensions. And there is absolutely nothing the masses can do about it. So capitalizing on this horror of a collider to enforce whatever specific agenda you have is even a worse horror.

Basically all these idiots are showing you a possible scenario out of thousands of scenario's. Tell you it is fact. Scare the living bejezzes out of you. Then of course, offer salvation in one way or another. In 2019 we have let this thing get so out of hand that it is fracturing any stable reality into shattered glass pieces of disconnection. Fear has become the new niche market. It's disgusting.

Sorry. I didn't mean to rant... but man. Where is the line?
I agree Darcey. The fear grabs me on occasion. I sort it out by reminding myself that the Creator has everything in hand and nothing will happen before its time. That’s all I got.

Reactions: Donna K.
I agree Darcey. The fear grabs me on occasion. I sort it out by reminding myself that the Creator has everything in hand and nothing will happen before its time. That’s all I got.

That's all any of us have. And it's also the only thing that matters. It's the Weapon that Stands between the masses and the monsters. I have no doubt it will continue to do so.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi

Attachments

• TROWletterIMG_3491.JPG
    TROWletterIMG_3491.JPG
    462.1 KB · Views: 215
Can you tell us more about the book ?
So I just added the hand written note given to me about the CERN book, from one of the characters in the book.. Can you see it? I will have to post the title and author names tomorrow, as I do not want to misspell them, and it is up in my room next to my sleeping puppy. No one needs to wake a sleeping puppy.

Reactions: Paintman
Trowbridge is the name of the book.

I'm not really bothered by this sort of thing. Throughout history any time anyone proposed or studied something new others tried to brand it as evil and stop it. The Catholic Church killed anyone that tried to improve the reality of how nature was seen. That spirit isn't just a Catholic thing. It seems to be almost in human DNA that anything that a person doesn't understand must be feared and is probably evil. The things seen in clouds are not real and not dangerous.

More and more often I am beginning to hear scientists say things that indicate that when they are looking into the details of our universe more and more they see God peeking back at them. God is in the details. Just as sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees, sometimes you can't see the trees for the forest and you almost never see the leaves that are the true life of the trees.

I guess that I have always been a bit of a science nerd and find things like the recently discovered subatomic particles and black holes to be fascinating. The closer you look the more you realize that solid matter is more of an opinion than reality and energy is a description more based on what it does than what it is.

Energy and matter are interchangeable to a great extent and energy can neither be truly made or destroyed it can only be changed. That which is most essentially me always was and always will be.

I am conCERNed !

I am conCERNed !
Me too. I can appreciate good science and new discoveries, however they are exploding particles! Nucular bombs are science but I don’t consider them a good thing. Scientists seem to take a license with the well-being of humanity in the name of science.