San Diego Fireball

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Date of sighting: Aug 16, 2016
Location of sighting: San Diego, California, USA
News source: Mystery Lights Seen in San Diego Sky

This lights up on and off like a ship. Meteorites do not often do that, nor do they change colors so much. If this was a meteor, it would have a tail the stretches hundreds of meters behind it, yet we see nothing. This is a UFO.
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

News states:
Mysterious lights, possibly a “fireball,” were seen streaking across the sky in San Diego Monday night, according to several NBC 7 viewers.

One resident reported spotting the lights between 9:35 p.m. to 9:37 p.m. in the sky over the 3300 block of El Cajon Boulevard in City Heights.

An NBC 7 viewer – who spotted the mystery lights above and around the San Diego International Airport and Liberty Station – described the sight as a “strange aircraft with lights on bottom.”

San Diegan Ruben Quintana spotted the lights from Eastlake Monday night and said they appeared to be traveling west.

He told NBC 7 the stream of light “began as a single blur then expanded into a straight line” before vanishing.
“It repeated a few times,” he added. “I’m not sure where it was over.”

Reactions: JoMama

Date of sighting: Aug 16, 2016
Location of sighting: San Diego, California, USA
News source: Mystery Lights Seen in San Diego Sky

This lights up on and off like a ship. Meteorites do not often do that, nor do they change colors so much. If this was a meteor, it would have a tail the stretches hundreds of meters behind it, yet we see nothing. This is a UFO.
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

News states:
Mysterious lights, possibly a “fireball,” were seen streaking across the sky in San Diego Monday night, according to several NBC 7 viewers.

One resident reported spotting the lights between 9:35 p.m. to 9:37 p.m. in the sky over the 3300 block of El Cajon Boulevard in City Heights.

An NBC 7 viewer – who spotted the mystery lights above and around the San Diego International Airport and Liberty Station – described the sight as a “strange aircraft with lights on bottom.”

San Diegan Ruben Quintana spotted the lights from Eastlake Monday night and said they appeared to be traveling west.

He told NBC 7 the stream of light “began as a single blur then expanded into a straight line” before vanishing.
“It repeated a few times,” he added. “I’m not sure where it was over.”

Duh! I missed it! Right over City Heights - approx 7 miles west of me. The time I was online, I bet!! :(

Reactions: Debi
Duh! I missed it! Right over City Heights - approx 7 miles west of me. The time I was online, I bet!! :(
Wow close , maybe they were interested in the fire

Reactions: Debi