Saccades Art . . . YIKES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just lost one in July to cancer. They really are special to us:

http://distractify.com/geek/science/reasons-you-absolutely-need-a-dog-in-your-life/
Very special to us !!!!! each dog is unique and at times know us better than we do , scientists irritate me by saying dogs only understand about 20 words , absolute rubbish ! Since I was a child I have always had a dog by my side , now I think "no more" it's too painful to say goodbye , those who have never had a dog just do not get it "why don't you go and get another one " that's when I roll my eyes and walk away. Sorry you lost your dog to cancer , we know that death is inevitable , it still does not make it any easier . I looked at the link and I totally agree , DOGS ARE AMAZING !!!!

Hi Debi , all will be well for me , I send my wishes to you and your husband to heal and to find the inner strength to recuperate , you are both in my thoughts . I am not religious , I believe in the power of the spirit within us .
Thanks so much, hon. We no longer look for total health...we're just working on staying stable. lol. I'm not "religious", but I used to do some spiritual directing for others. My best friend is a nun (she prays for me always) while I prefer to work with the word mystic. Although I "worked" health care, my passion has been the study of the occult, paranormal, and religions. Biggest thing I've learned is it's all connected...from Tarot to prayer beads. Clyde sees the "thread" too, that's why I enjoy the program so much. You're never too old to share the insights and learn, while growing that spirit within.

Reactions: Speedbird
Very special to us !!!!! each dog is unique and at times know us better than we do , scientists irritate me by saying dogs only understand about 20 words , absolute rubbish ! Since I was a child I have always had a dog by my side , now I think "no more" it's too painful to say goodbye , those who have never had a dog just do not get it "why don't you go and get another one " that's when I roll my eyes and walk away. Sorry you lost your dog to cancer , we know that death is inevitable , it still does not make it any easier . I looked at the link and I totally agree , DOGS ARE AMAZING !!!!
And dogs....my 4 are my spoiled children. Even bought a king size bed so they could all sleep with us!! They have ramps and steps up just for them. I believe they are special teachers sent to us to remind us to love unconditionally.

Thanks so much, hon. We no longer look for total health...we're just working on staying stable. lol. I'm not "religious", but I used to do some spiritual directing for others. My best friend is a nun (she prays for me always) while I prefer to work with the word mystic. Although I "worked" health care, my passion has been the study of the occult, paranormal, and religions. Biggest thing I've learned is it's all connected...from Tarot to prayer beads. Clyde sees the "thread" too, that's why I enjoy the program so much. You're never too old to share the insights and learn, while growing that spirit within.

Have you read any of Carlos Castenoba ? hope I spelled his name correctly , been a while since I read his books

Reactions: Naked Apple
Wow, that takes me back aways! Yes, but it's been years if I'm thinking the same author. What was his main theme? Refresh my memory a bit.

Have you read any of Carlos Castenoba ? hope I spelled his name correctly , been a while since I read his books

Wow, that takes me back aways! Yes, but it's been years if I'm thinking the same author. What was his main theme? Refresh my memory a bit.
It's Carlos Castaneda....

And dogs....my 4 are my spoiled children. Even bought a king size bed so they could all sleep with us!! They have ramps and steps up just for them. I believe they are special teachers sent to us to remind us to love unconditionally.
And they love sleeping on the bed , you placed ramps and steps for them and they understand why you did this and love you even more because you care .

Reactions: Seahunter
thanks , told you it had been a while since I read his books , more yrs than I care to remember :)
Had to pull one from my library and jog the memory. Peruvian Author with teachings of Don Juon. Based on Shamanism.

Status
Not open for further replies.