Russia's Ancient Alien

I think these elongated skulls are proof of another humanoid living at another time. Why not? We have evidence of other creatures that are similar to living animals that are now extinct.

Reactions: Seahunter
An article was released about Brien Foerster coming out saying that the DNA results for the Paracus elongated skulls show signs of nonhuman DNA .

"It had mtDNA (mitochondrial DNA) with mutations unknown in any human, primate, or animal known so far. But a few fragments I was able to sequence from this sample indicate that if these mutations will hold we are dealing with a new human-like creature, very distant from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals and Denisovans."

source: Initial DNA analysis of Paracas elongated skull released – with incredible results

And then, I read an article claiming that Brien Foerster said later that the samples were contaminated.

"Foerster stated in an interview with Examiner: “The initial samples I sent were bone, skin and hair from five elongated skulls, and unfortunately they were contaminated with bacterial DNA.” and goes on to say “I sent, and will send more molar teeth to him, which are perfect for testing, since the DNA is safely protected in the pulp in the interior of each tooth.”

source: The Truth About The Paracas Skulls

Perhaps we will learn more in the future. Personally, I would like to see the actual lab reports of the DNA analysis.

Last edited:
These could be Nephelim skeletons. Human mothers and what some call fallen angels.