Russian soldiers killed by aliens after shooting down UFO

Child of God

Reaction score
Website
christianspiritualandbiblicalinsight.wordpress.com
RUSSIAN military shot down a UFO before they were attacked and killed by the surviving aliens, it is sensationally claimed in a declassified CIA report. CIA RELEASES MILLIONS OF SECRET DOCUMENT PAGES Files describe several aspects previously classified about agency activities, including paranormal and UFO investigations The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has just made available on its website nearly 13 million pages of secret documents, making up about 930,000 previously classified files. The availability of this online material for quick reference by anyone is being salted as a very important step for researchers in recent human history. Much of this information has actually been available since the mid-1990's. Rumors that lasted many years, where the Russians had the first contact with the gray aliens, and this fact supposedly occurred in 1942. Now this document declassified by the cia reveals that an extraterrestrial ship was shot down by the Russians and that its extraterrestrial occupants killed some of the Russian soldiers. source: Russian Soldiers Zapped By Aliens After Shooting Down UFO – Disclose.tv

CIA report: PAPER REPORTS ALLEGED EVIDENCE ON MISHAP INVOLVING UFO | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

Reactions: Benway and Debi
I heard about this. I'm not quite sure what to think of the report. What say you, Cog? True?

Kinda goes with the "ancient alien" theory, as far as the gorgons of Greek mythology being able to turn you to stone.

Last edited:
It mostly reads like something a newspaper made up, with stereotypical grey aliens and horror and conspiracy implications, but that part about the aliens merging into a sphere doesn't fit with that. Where did that part come from?

I've had the idea in my head for years that perhaps the 'spaceships' are the 'alien' and not a vehicle, but haven't seen it mentioned anywhere so that got my attention. It's not part of the standard UFO narrative.

Reactions: Lynne and Brody
I've had the idea in my head for years that perhaps the 'spaceships' are the 'alien' and not a vehicle, but haven't seen it mentioned anywhere so that got my attention. It's not part of the standard UFO narrative.
Actually, Ben, there is even a name for this. They are called OUFO's.

Organic UFO's?

Reactions: Lynne and Benway
It seems the ships and beings seem to morph from solid things ot energy. We’ve seen the ships appear to morph shape in many videos. Makes ya wonder what they really are