Robert Thurman - December 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Deb... prepare to go blind!

baywatch_snoory.png

Reactions: Naked Apple
AAAAhhhhhhhh! :eek::eek::eek:

Even if I had drowned, was clinically dead, and needed mouth-to-mouth, there is no way that face is coming near mine!!

Hey, Deb... prepare to go blind!
Oh Lord, Surge! There's a story that goes with me seeing this pic! Went out and fell on my slip-n-slide driveway this morning, messing up my already really bad back. Came in, took my heavy duty narcotic pain meds to get out of some of the pain. About an hour later, I dropped by the forum, and what do I see???? THIS! Instead of gouging my eyes out, I started giggling and couldn't stop. It's so absurd to begin with, and then viewing it under the influence of narcotics, I was laughing my bruised a$$ off! (The only thing that worries me now is what is going to happen when the drugs wear off and I remember this!)

baywatch_snoory.png

We all should be lucky enough to view Snoory under the influence of narcotics! Come to think of it, maybe that's how he does Coast...

[quote="Oh Lord, Surge! There's a story that goes with me seeing this pic! Went out and fell on my slip-n-slide driveway this morning, messing up my already really bad back. Came in, took my heavy duty narcotic pain meds to get out of some of the pain. About an hour later, I dropped by the forum, and what do I see???? THIS! Instead of gouging my eyes out, I started giggling and couldn't stop. It's so absurd to begin with, and then viewing it under the influence of narcotics, I was laughing my bruised a$$ off! (The only thing that worries me now is what is going to happen when the drugs wear off and I remember this!)
We all should be lucky enough to view Snoory under the influence of narcotics![/quote]
Yeah, but they're worn off now. *urge to gouge eyes*

We all should be lucky enough to view Snoory under the influence of narcotics!
Yeah, but they're worn off now. *urge to gouge eyes*
Hope your back is feeling better.

Hope your back is feeling better.
Thanks, hon. Better today. Anytime I fall and don't break something else is a good day! I'm just one of those people who is a medical mess due to genetics, kiddo. But I've learned ya gotta laugh and just live life anyway. Got to looking at that pic under the influence and the giggles just wouldn't stop! (And I didn't even mix any wine with it! LOL) Made the whole ordeal better.

Thanks, hon. Better today. Anytime I fall and don't break something else is a good day! I'm just one of those people who is a medical mess due to genetics, kiddo. But I've learned ya gotta laugh and just live life anyway. Got to looking at that pic under the influence and the giggles just wouldn't stop! (And I didn't even mix any wine with it! LOL) Made the whole ordeal better.
I'm glad Noory could help! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.