Robert Thurman - December 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

haroldmarshall

Aliien Observer
Reaction score
This booking seems to be unusually "monumental" compared to the cast of marginal characters and con men (and women) who usually fill time on C2C... I'm not sure what Noory expects Robert Thurman to say, or what questions he has in store ("Has the Dalai Lama ever been probed?") but he may be in for a surprise. If you know anything about Thurman, besides being Uma's dad, you'll want to listen in, and if you've never heard of him, you may be in for a pleasant experience... or Noory's greatest disaster.

It was worse than I expected, and then he had on one of Marge Simpson's sisters who talked about removing curses. I removed the curse by falling quickly asleep...

It was worse than I expected, and then he had on one of Marge Simpson's sisters who talked about removing curses. I removed the curse by falling quickly asleep...
:D

I might take a listen today, if I could get past the terrible host.

Noory is a bit like "Rain Man," but without the intelligence or insight to ask an interesting question.

:D

I might take a listen today, if I could get past the terrible host.

I have come to embrace Snoory as good comedy.
LaughingSmiley.gif

Reactions: Naked Apple
I happened to hear Snoory bash Shirley McClain to L.A. Marzulli because she "had a fit of coughing so bad she had to leave and come back again. Probably the worst interview I've ever had." I so beg to differ. He's done worse by far.

I happened to hear Snoory bash Shirley McClain to L.A. Marzulli because she "had a fit of coughing so bad she had to leave and come back again. Probably the worst interview I've ever had." I so beg to differ. He's done worse by far.
Oh my God! I wish I had the skills to make a copy of that remark and send it to Shirley. Whorge can't interview himself out of a bag. How dare he insult Shirley like that? He is such a phony. Always an ass licker when the guest is on, then throwing them under the bus when they are not around.
:mad:

Oh my God! I wish I had the skills to make a copy of that remark and send it to Shirley. Whorge can't interview himself out of a bag. How dare he insult Shirley like that? He is such a phony. Always an ass licker when the guest is on, then throwing them under the bus when they are not around.
:mad:
I know...it irritates the hell out of me! I was streaming KIDO Monday night and C2C comes on after GZ. I'm up and down all night and I happened to be eyes wide open when he said that. THEN I couldn't get back to sleep because I was totally ticked off. I've heard him do it b4. L.A. happened to cough and take a drink of water, and that's when Snoory started in on Shirley. The woman has been giving interviews all over for her new book, so I think he should have felt blessed he actually got her on air.

Status
Not open for further replies.