RIP Adam West

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
upload_2017-6-10_13-46-17.jpeg

Adam West, who rose to fame as the star of the "Batman" TV series in the 1960s, died Friday night in Los Angeles, according to his family. He was 88.

A statement on West's death, attributed to the West Family, appeared on West's verified Facebook page on Saturday.

"It's with great sadness that we are sharing this news ... Adam West passed away peacefully last night after a short but brave battle with leukemia. He was a beloved father, husband, grandfather, and great-grandfather. There are no words to describe how much we'll miss him. We know you'll miss him too and we want you to know how much your love and support meant to him throughout the years. Hug your loved ones today," the statement reads.

What a big loss. He was a wonderfully fun actor and seemed like a great guy. We are less without him. Sad :(

Reactions: Debi
Bat Man's Pot Roast recipe:
BAT - BLOG : BATMAN TOYS and COLLECTIBLES: Adam West's Food Recipe - Black Iron Skillet Farm Bourguignonhttps://i.imgur.com/eFvQTvY.gif
Holy Pot Roast, Batman! I'm not quite sure if Adam West is just trying to be silly, or if he's a serious cook, but recently he shared one of his favorite recipes for "Black Iron Skillet Farm Bourguignon" and it sounds pretty awesome! Actually, I think he really loves to cook & it's kinda cool that he shares this stuff with his Fans. So, if you're a "Foodie", then you might want to try this sometime for dinner.

Reactions: Debi
Yeh Lynne, genius to put apples and peas into a chuck roast. I'd add pearl onions to go with the peas and parsnips to compliment the carrot and red potato. Cook a big batch in the Rival Roaster.:) Football and flannel shirt food.:cool:

Yeh Lynne, genius to put apples and peas into a chuck roast. I'd add pearl onions to go with the peas and parsnips to compliment the carrot and red potato. Cook a big batch in the Rival Roaster.:) Football and flannel shirt food.:cool:
Please put up the roast signal next time you make one. We'll be right over.