Reverse Speech

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I listened to a good show last night on Ground Zero. Besides the usual reverse speech clips, an interesting theory about it emerged. It's claimed that our inner selves reveal the subconscious self during speech which is heard during reverse speech. It is now being used as a kind of "therapy" to explore what we may be hiding from ourselves but need to know.

If you want a fun show to listen to today, here ya go. Now, what do you think of reverse speech? Are we just hearing what we want to hear or is there something to this subconsious talking theory? What say you?

12/29: 2017 – REVERSE ENGINEER THE OLD YEAR W/ DAVID JOHN OATES
It wasn’t that history was repeating itself in 2017 – it was trying to erase itself – like someone wanted to reverse engineer the year. Before everyone decides they want to do 2017 over again, researchers have used a mixture of chloroform and acetone to create conditions where for some purposes, time actually appears to move backwards. If it could be done all over again, reverse engineering of the year, I would hope that we would look back on all of the things that we once thought were science fiction and marvel at how we may even get that flying car after all. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with Reverse Speech pioneer, David John Oates about 2017 - REVERSE ENGINEER THE OLD YEAR W/ DAVID JOHN OATES
#Mp3 for #GroundZero #ReverseEngineerTheOldYear #DavidJohnOates
https://soundcloud.com/…/reverse-engineer-the-old-year-w-da…

Reactions: NobleHouse
I listened to a good show last night on Ground Zero. Besides the usual reverse speech clips, an interesting theory about it emerged. It's claimed that our inner selves reveal the subconscious self during speech which is heard during reverse speech. It is now being used as a kind of "therapy" to explore what we may be hiding from ourselves but need to know.

If you want a fun show to listen to today, here ya go. Now, what do you think of reverse speech? Are we just hearing what we want to hear or is there something to this subconsious talking theory? What say you?

It wasn’t that history was repeating itself in 2017 – it was trying to erase itself – like someone wanted to reverse engineer the year. Before everyone decides they want to do 2017 over again, researchers have used a mixture of chloroform and acetone to create conditions where for some purposes, time actually appears to move backwards. If it could be done all over again, reverse engineering of the year, I would hope that we would look back on all of the things that we once thought were science fiction and marvel at how we may even get that flying car after all. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with Reverse Speech pioneer, David John Oates about 2017 - REVERSE ENGINEER THE OLD YEAR W/ DAVID JOHN OATES
Art had a guy on his show (David John Oates) But for some reason, art later claimed him to be fake and that's what started the whole feud with him and Noory.

Art had a guy on his show (David John Oates) But for some reason, art later claimed him to be fake and that's what started the whole feud with him and Noory.
THAT feud started because Oates had reverse speech of Art that Art didn't like. Art immediately called Oates a fake to deflect those tapes.

i remember a video reverse recording Obama saying "let me express" a few times in his speech. backwards it sounded like "serve Satan". so i tried that with my own voice, and the same thing happened. i think sometimes it's just a coincidence. unless you manage to backmask an entire verse like stairway to heaven.

Reactions: 7Critter

It was an interesting show....although I lean toward not believing it much:eek:

Reactions: Debi
I’ve heard these shows before. Our member Damon does something similar with animal sounds( if I remember right). I don’t put a lot of stock in it. I think our words just sound like other words when played backward. I’d hate to be judged on something I didn’t really say.

Reactions: Debi