Reptilian Cult shooting

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Police: Poconos woman kills boyfriend after spat with reptilian cult

TOBYHANNA, Pa. (AP) — A woman shot her boyfriend in the head after he asked her to kill him because he thought the leader of a cult they belonged to was a reptile posing as a human, police said.

Barbara Rogers fatally shot her boyfriend, Steven Mineo, in the forehead from point-blank range on Saturday in their apartment in Coolbaugh Township, about 100 miles north of Philadelphia, authorities said.

Rogers told officers Mineo, 32, was having “online issues” with a cult and asked her to kill him, said Lt. Steven Williams, of the Pocono Mountain Regional Police. She said her boyfriend believed the cult's leader to be a “reptilian” pretending to be a human, a police affidavit said.

Rogers, 42, told police that the group centers on “aliens and raptures.” Online postings associated with the cult detail a theory that a group of alien reptiles is subverting the human race through mind control.

Rogers, who has been charged with criminal homicide, called 911 to report the shooting. Her publicly appointed lawyer was not immediately available for comment on her behalf on Monday.

Will they use the defense the devil made me do it :D

Reactions: NobleHouse
Will they use the defense the devil made me do it :D

Was no devil just some damn good drugs. This from the Daily Beast:

Mineo and Rogers were followers of Sherry Shriner, a self-proclaimed granddaughter of King David who calls herself a “Servant, Prophet, Ambassador, Daughter, and Messenger of the Most High God.” Shriner preaches that the “New World Order” is colluding with aliens and demons to take over the world; that a mystical substance called Orgone can kill zombies; and that reptilian aliens pose as humans and dump snakes down people’s throats to “scalp” their souls.

Mineo had been a disciple since at least 2004, he said in a video for his YouTube channel, where he also videos on 9/11 conspiracy theories and “Concentration Camps in America.”

Reptile Cult Feud Ends in Death

Anyone interested in this should read that entire article you won't believe why this guy was actually killed!

Sherry Shriner - New World Order - Bible Prophecy and Tribulation Last Days Prophet and Watchman

Read her article on this....

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Just read this. Nice find, Prophet. Goes a long way to explain the back story on this one!

Thanks..But what got me to looking is the mention of old David Ickes "Reptilian" stuff....I don't believe in them but obviously some take it to a more serious standard.

Thanks..But what got me to looking is the mention of old David Ickes "Reptilian" stuff....I don't believe in them but obviously some take it to a more serious standard.
Old Ickes has been pulling away from the reptilian stuff as hard as he can lately and going over to his new theory of "reality is an illusion". It's the new theory of interest lately in the paranormal world. One must keep up to sell the newest book...:rolleyes:

Reactions: Insane Prophet
Old Ickes has been pulling away from the reptilian stuff as hard as he can lately and going over to his new theory of "reality is an illusion". It's the new theory of interest lately in the paranormal world. One must keep up to sell the newest book...:rolleyes:

Thanks for the update.

Reactions: Lynne
I'm still confused about what's going on with these people. They all sound strange.