Reported to MUFON

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
January 24, 2022 Montreal/Canada. Interesting images obtained by a passenger, from inside a commercial plane.
Story to MUFON: On January 24 of this year in the morning we arrived with my children at the airport to take the Sunwing Airlines flight from Montreal to Cancun in Mexico.
Already reaching a high altitude and from the window of the plane I was able to visualize with great notoriety and shot with the camera towards that elliptical-shaped flying object, suspended very close to one of the wings.
I meant that it was actually a flying object or a UFO; because after a couple of seconds we saw him slowly enter one of those pyramid-shaped clouds and he completely hid himself from us.

273484278_4987736721307932_673311256487724763_n.jpg

I have seen these featureless ellipses twice with a night vision binocular. Both times on the final approach to a large, international airport during off-peak hours (middle of the night).

Wow if real this is real, it’s an amazing pic.

I wonder if others in the plane saw it? Multiple witnesses would give the photo credence.

It looks like a balloon. As altitude rises and static atmosphere pressure decreases, balloons will change shape. There are also oval weather/research balloons.
Weather_Balloon_with_Phantom_3.jpeg

Yes. Here's a video shot from a weather balloon at 38K ft showing an airliner going by.

Thanks Duke. I was really buying this one.