Reorganization

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to get feedback from all active members on how best to reorganize the forum.
What would you like to see the main focus point be on?
Should it be on the new "Topic of the Day"?

I feel it is time to make some changes around here to make things easier to find.
Just looking around at what we post on most, I would suggest 4 sections.....#1, of course, is your Podcast Info! Make it easy for anyone to sign up, listen in, and get the Scoop! #2, Topic of the Day needs a stand alone section so if someone posts on open lines it doesn't cover up the topic. (I hope you follow that awful explanation but I have no techie words to use for this.) #3...how about a "Breaking News" section, for things like updates from Art, or like the news I posted on John Wells. #4....Open lines...everything about anything and/ or put the Gallery back in.
Just from browsing the forum, those appear to be the most used and generate the most traffic. Hope you find my humble and non techie suggestions helpful, DM.
Hey, by the way! Are you staying with the name DM or are you renaming your fabulous self?!

Wow! I took a nap, woke up to find 4 inches of snow already and found that my wishes were granted! Thanks, DM!

The changes you've made look good to me. Everything should be easy to find for people dropping in for the first time.

Agreed. The changes look good. Can there be a large, easy to find button for a listing of the most recent posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.