Remote Viewing...a Deadly Game?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Remote Viewing: A Deadly Game? | Mysterious Universe

For decades, numerous nations, all around the world, have done their utmost to try and harness the mysterious powers of the mind and utilize them as tools of nothing less than espionage. Extra-sensory perception (ESP), clairvoyance, precognition, and astral-projection have all been utilized by the CIA, the KGB, and British Intelligence on more than a few occasions. As astonishing as it may sound, the world of psychic 007’s is all too real. It’s a subject that has been researched, with varying degrees of success, for decades.

Full story at site

Reactions: NobleHouse
Ingo Swann was a flat out real deal genius. Moneagle is an interesting guest, and I tend to believe him just because he doesn't over sell it. As for Dr. Doom, Ed Dames is not my cup of tea. He viewed a tumultuous world and, to be safe, moved to Ukraine right before the civil war. :confused: (That's prime mocking reasons !) :p

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Ingo Swann was a flat out real deal genius. Moneagle is an interesting guest, and I tend to believe him just because he doesn't over sell it. As for Dr. Doom, Ed Dames is not my cup of tea. He viewed a tumultuous world and, to be safe, moved to Ukraine right before the civil war. :confused: (That's prime mocking reasons !) :p
:trophy: You get the surprise award for calling out Dr. Doom! :) And I agree with you on all points.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
I believe it is real and HAS been used by all the ABC departments worldwide. The question is , how effective the Remote Viewer is. All notable remote viewers have always stated it is near impossible to see "dates" in the future-just events. I give Ed Dames some leeway due to that-I believe what he and his team have seen is probable - many others have said the same, basic thing. Where he has missed was in trying to interpret the timelines. But if it were me, I would also try to narrow the timelines as close as I could- BUT not for public consumption unless I was 1000% sure-and if I thought it might help others.....

Just my experience with ABC's and my two cents worth, LOL...

I believe it is real and HAS been used by all the ABC departments worldwide. The question is , how effective the Remote Viewer is. All notable remote viewers have always stated it is near impossible to see "dates" in the future-just events. I give Ed Dames some leeway due to that-I believe what he and his team have seen is probable - many others have said the same, basic thing. Where he has missed was in trying to interpret the timelines. But if it were me, I would also try to narrow the timelines as close as I could- BUT not for public consumption unless I was 1000% sure-and if I thought it might help others.....

Just my experience with ABC's and my two cents worth, LOL...
The observation about timelines coincides with what I have found with precog visions and psychic info. Timelines are changeable! They move with intentions and free will actions, in my opinion and observations.