Reincarnation Repercussions?

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Are certain things we are drawn to derive from a past life or is it a state of mind that we compile through life? I know there were things from an early age that shouldn't have bothered or interested me. I have tried past life regression and a mental picture sticks in my mind to this day. Was this a place i have seen before? Will i ever visit it? Either way, it is a clear and focused view of somewhere i have not been...in this life anyway. There have been places i have visited that just seemed so familiar and well, natural. Despite unknown streets, highways and surroundings i managed to navigate quite easily (before access to GPS that is). I also have taken likings to stuff that never would've crossed my mind, but were always there in the back of my mind. Have you tried past regression or have those things that you are drawn to that other influences have not contributed to? Nothing crazy or unhinged lol, but i have always been drawn to horses even though it was never something i had contact with until far later in life. It would for me, add to that mental picture i maintain clearly to this day. Share your experiences or takes on this. I realize there are many explanations for things like this, but regardless there is a little voice that hints of something and somewhere else.

I have had a lot of weird experiences that lead me to believe that somewhere we have met a lot of people we interact with in this life somewhere else, maybe a past life, maybe before being in a human body. I have a memory that kept coming up when I was a kid of me riding a horse across a plain (like you would find in the Midwest U.S,) but I grew up in the high desert. When I was in my 30's I did have a hypnotist do a past life regression once. What I experienced was interesting but it was annoying that the hypnotist kept asking me questions and then tried to interpret what I told her. She was wrong because of her bias. The experience did relate to that memory of riding across midwestern plains, as well as an anger I had at Buffalo Bill Cody for helping the calvary destroy almost all of the buffalo.

Before that when I was a teenager I used to baby sit my little cousins. In the summer I would just stay with them all week so that they did not have to get up early when their mother went to work. 3 days in a row one 3 year old told a story when she got up. She would use the term "last night" to mean anytime in the past. The first day she said "Last night I was on a pirate ship and the navy shot it and I drowned. I was a bad man." Then she ate her cereal and went about the day like usual. The next day she said "Last night our house burned down and my mamma and sister and me burned up. But it is ok now because I have a new mamma." Then went on about her day. I don't remember the third story, it must not have been as interesting as the other two.

In my late 30's and early 40's I would attend these interesting talks at a JB's restaraunt that was organized by someone in the metaphysical community. I met a man there who became my friend for a while. He was raised by his grandmother, who taught him magick and he had classes sometimes to teach others. He had some quirks like all of us do and one was that he did not have any male friends and he did know a lot, but seemed clueless to women using him. I was sitting across from him at the table wondering why when I got what I call a "download". It was very quick but very detailed. And it was a different life I had with him and another man I had dated a few times. I never mentioned it to him because I am not sure he would have liked how things played out. Later I had dreams about that life that gave me more detail.

So, I do believe there is something to reincarnation, just not what or how it works. It could be there is really no such thing as time and everything is happening at once, we are multidimensional and sometimes experiences bleed over from one to another. Just something I have thought about, since time has never made sense to me the way people treat it.

I have always believed in reincarnation. In my thirties, I visited a psychic who did a past life reading on me, but I did not agree with some of her findings, as they didn't resonate with me at all. I have always been very strongly drawn to Victorian England. As a child, I would draw pictures of little children in high top buttoned boots and petticoats and hoop skirts. Family members were puzzled as to where I was getting these images from, lol. The year 1844 has always intrigued me, too. I once ordered a past life reading from the Edgar Cayce foundation and their findings made a lot of sense.

Nothing to do with the topic...or maybe they do lol. 1007 is something that keeps recurring around me quite often. Maybe just a major coinky-dink or it could be a time, date or address, not sure. I also have a vision of being involved in a collision on a specific back road. Now, i was involved in an accident on the main highway that runs parallel to it, but this 'memory' only started popping up when driving that specific one. Phantom memory or a past (or future) glimpse of something that was jostled free after the accident?

I have always believed in reincarnation. In my thirties, I visited a psychic who did a past life reading on me, but I did not agree with some of her findings, as they didn't resonate with me at all. I have always been very strongly drawn to Victorian England. As a child, I would draw pictures of little children in high top buttoned boots and petticoats and hoop skirts. Family members were puzzled as to where I was getting these images from, lol. The year 1844 has always intrigued me, too. I once ordered a past life reading from the Edgar Cayce foundation and their findings made a lot of sense.
My mother and sister used to go to psychics years ago. Not much of what they said ever amounted to anything lol. The only thing that made sense was my mother being told that 'someone' had been following/watching over her. Not being there, i don't know if my mother mentioned anything specific to her or this was something that randomly came out during reading. The reading from the Cayce Foundation, was that something you had in person or was it over phone?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Some of this may be genetic memory or my greatest fear, living it over and over for eternity :cry:.
I think there may be alternate reasons for familiar connections too. I think God may send some souls back, but I am not convinced we all reincarnate. I am openminded to it, but the family confusion it would create seems unlike something a creator would do. I think we sometimes can tune our physic antenna to the frequency of other souls and feel it as our own. Now that is just one alternate possibility and multiple things may be true. Like I said, I don't, not believe and I don't want to limit God, but I am on the fence.

I am openminded to it, but the family confusion it would create seems unlike something a creator would do.
unless, like with reincarnation, you have no memory of past family.

Isaiah 65:17 — “See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.