Reincarnated?

Like the lady in the first example, I find it hard to believe in reincarnation when you're Christian. I don't mean to slam those who believe in it, and the stories are very intriguing, but you can't believe in both. (Unless you are someone like Noory, who believes in both so as not to alienate a portion of his audience.)

Like the lady in the first example, I find it hard to believe in reincarnation when you're Christian. I don't mean to slam those who believe in it, and the stories are very intriguing, but you can't believe in both. (Unless you are someone like Noory, who believes in both so as not to alienate a portion of his audience.)
Ummm...once again, yes you can believe in both. Some Christians do. Besides, who are we to limit God's power? If he wants us to take another trip around the block, He gets the final say. ;)

Reactions: Charleh
I keep looking for other explications for this. Cell memory , or maybe they're brains are picking up info from the information grid. Like a radio picking up another Chanel. I don't know what to think of the evidence.

Reactions: Debi