Red Ice Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not listened but will keep a note of it for future reference , thank you. Richard C has burned some bridges , maybe he should learn carpentry to rebuild them :p
I doubt Snorry will have him back on anytime soon. :(

I dont mind Mr. Hoagland. I just enjoy listening to him. No so much his beliefs, but he is such a strong speaker and personality and really....the man cares not what anyone thinks of him... that I find sexy is a strange way. But love his voice, his way of speaking... and yes, I cringe at his constant name dropping (he has had lunch or dinner with everyone he has ever met!)

Reactions: Speedbird
I dont mind Mr. Hoagland. I just enjoy listening to him. No so much his beliefs, but he is such a strong speaker and personality and really....the man cares not what anyone thinks of him... that I find sexy is a strange way. But love his voice, his way of speaking... and yes, I cringe at his constant name dropping (he has had lunch or dinner with everyone he has ever met!)
Love your openness . ... that I find sexy is a strange way :)

Reactions: MAryAnn
@ MissMartian ;) Bold ,constructive dialogue is your preference as opposed to strong silent type.....could not resist!:D

Reactions: MAryAnn
Perfect ! you have a great sense of humor .

He is very self confident, and that is a good thing. Funny, but I never took him that seriously on Coast. It wasn't until I heard him on with Art that I jumped on the Hoagland bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.