Recommend a good show

Artbellfan1

Reaction score
I am starting to run out of shows to listen to. I have listened to old apart shows so much I memorized much of them. I've tried various podcast and a lot I like. Figured I'd ask members to please post a link to some of their favorite episodes of other shows. Really can be anything.

I am starting to run out of shows to listen to. I have listened to old apart shows so much I memorized much of them. I've tried various podcast and a lot I like. Figured I'd ask members to please post a link to some of their favorite episodes of other shows. Really can be anything.
I'm running a thread now for different Podcasts of Interest, Fan. Live show I can recommend would be Clyde Lewis, which you can also get via soundcloud the day after the show. Connie Willis has a new podcast out which I'm trialing here Friday night.

One you might try is Where did the Road Go? We've found it t be pretty good with a wide variety of topics.

I'm running a thread now for different Podcasts of Interest, Fan. Live show I can recommend would be Clyde Lewis, which you can also get via soundcloud the day after the show. Connie Willis has a new podcast out which I'm trialing here Friday night.

One you might try is Where did the Road Go? We've found it t be pretty good with a wide variety of topics.
Clyde Lewis is good but he just repeats himself over and over. Also him harping on politics all nights is tiring. He is like Alex Jones lite.
Willis intrigues me, have heard her on coast. Is hit and miss.

Reactions: Paintman
I mostly agree, is a bit new agey. But I have heard her do good shows.

Nepotism goes a long way as well. Just not my cup of tea, oh you heard her do a good show? Must have been a rarity, god bless her soul.

I wonder how much of her guest are being forced upon her by C2C producers.

The producers are scum bags, proven time & time again.

Nepotism goes a long way as well. Just not my cup of tea, oh you heard her do a good show? Must have been a rarity, god bless her soul.

The producers are scum bags, proven time & time again.

She did a show with the director of a Netflix movie documentary. I think it was called the dream, it was about sleep paralysis. Something I have. It's hard to explain the feeling to someone who doesn't have it. She did a good job of allowing the guy to explain it isn't how it was portrayed in the film, it was actually a good interview.

I have tuned in a couple times to C2C and couldn't make it 10 minutes. It's really hard to judge someone though who is on so rarely. It's also unknown what the network makes her ask or have on. I'd giver her podcast a shot, it's it no good no harm in moving along.

Reactions: Michaeldecon
She did a show with the director of a Netflix movie documentary. I think it was called the dream, it was about sleep paralysis. Something I have. It's hard to explain the feeling to someone who doesn't have it. She did a good job of allowing the guy to explain it isn't how it was portrayed in the film, it was actually a good interview.

I have tuned in a couple times to C2C and couldn't make it 10 minutes. It's really hard to judge someone though who is on so rarely. It's also unknown what the network makes her ask or have on. I'd giver her podcast a shot, it's it no good no harm in moving along.
I'm with you on that, thank you for sharing buddy.