Real or Artifical...

My grandmother made one of these many years ago and it's the "go to" tree I prefer. Her's has frosted snow on it and glittery stuff. Lights up. Plus my little Charlie Brown tree. Unfortunately, I may once again be out-voted this year as I have Mr. 17 here who wants a full tree. It's artificial, but if the kid wants it up, he's gonna have to do it himself. Otherwise, I am perfectly content with "Grandma's tree" being my only one!

From the photo, it's hard to believe that is an 8 foot tree! :)

Reactions: Paintman
Paulm , that sounds like you have lot's of fun at your house ! Years ago I painted a super expensive condo in Chicago. She had a decorator do her Christmas trees. Took pictures. Feather boas instead of garland.:)
The job wound up in the society pages when she sold it. Persian rugs from Iran ( illegal. 10 year jail if caught.) Daddy owned a football team. The daughter was a society type. Attended charity events, wore funny hats, drunk by 10 am.:confused: Great customer. Never home. The decorator was a flamboyant gay guy. But he wasn't. It was all an act. :p

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
Paulm , that sounds like you have lot's of fun at your house ! Years ago I painted a super expensive condo in Chicago. She had a decorator do her Christmas trees. Took pictures. Feather boas instead of garland.:)
The job wound up in the society pages when she sold it. Persian rugs from Iran ( illegal. 10 year jail if caught.) Daddy owned a football team. The daughter was a society type. Attended charity events, wore funny hats, drunk by 10 am.:confused: Great customer. Never home. The decorator was a flamboyant gay guy. But he wasn't. It was all an act. :p
You’ve really had some fun expierences in that job Paint.

paintman, we try to have fun this time of year, wifeys contest with her friends are interesting....lol, the decorating is on her though, I just like to build stuff.
sound like you had fun on that job, in my early 20's I worked a construction type job with established homes/condo's and you certainly do meet a large variety of ppl.

Well gang, my tree will get decorated tonight. New lights (big, colored ) old ornaments with sentimental value, new star for the top - folk arty. I then I broke my hidebound traditional ways and bought red garland. :)
Handel on the Hi-Fi. ;) Nobel house would approve. :cool:
Hung Shadow T Cat's stocking from the mantel. :coldsweat:

Reactions: Lynne
Well gang, my tree will get decorated tonight. New lights (big, colored ) old ornaments with sentimental value, new star for the top - folk arty. I then I broke my hidebound traditional ways and bought red garland. :)
Handel on the Hi-Fi. ;) Nobel house would approve. :cool:
Hung Shadow T Cat's stocking from the mantel. :coldsweat:
Shadow is with u in spirit I’m sure. I see that kitten coming closer Paint.

Reactions: Debi