Real deal or Pareidolia?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Anomaly hunters looking for signs of alien life on Mars believe that they may have hit the proverbial jackpot after spotting what looks like a spaceship on the Red Planet.

The weird 'object,' believed to measure a whopping 1.5 miles long, was discovered in an image taken by NASA's Mars Global Surveyor.

Based purely on the perceived size of the potential vessel, advocates for an ancient Martian civilization say that it was probably some kind of 'mothership' used by space-faring aliens.

Those who do not subscribe to the theory that ETs once roamed the Red Planet say that the 'spaceship' is merely a trick of light and shadow or perhaps a photographic anomaly.

While that may be the case, one must concede that the possibility of a spaceship on Mars is far more plausible than Darth Vader's head or a shoe, making this particularly anomaly a tad more tantalizing than some others we've 'seen' in the past.

There are many "sightings" of "objects" on Mars and the moon. With the hundreds of them I have posted on this site, the question becomes "are any of them the real deal?" What are the chances of some of these things being signs of ET? Or are we simply taking a trip down the road of pareidolia?

What say you?

Reactions: NobleHouse
I go with Pareidolia..........A lot of those images are CT'ers trying to add something thats not there.....A lot of the Martian planet has been blasted with solar winds. The planet lacks a wide magnetic field to protect it...Unlike Earth where we are protected with a wide magnetic field from the solar winds of the Sun. Those winds have carved out things that may look like alien artifacts but in actuality they are only the result of erosion caused by solar wind.

There are many "sightings" of "objects" on Mars and the moon. With the hundreds of them I have posted on this site, the question becomes "are any of them the real deal?" What are the chances of some of these things being signs of ET? Or are we simply taking a trip down the road of pareidolia?

What say you?

I say...there is a chance that SOME of these things MIGHT be signs of ET !!

Reactions: Debi
I’m a believer, looks like a ship to me. Maybe it’s just parked. If it’s moved in the future we’ll know