Random Live Chat

I apologize for my link selection and apologize for any resulting inconvenience and discomfort. No, I am not a member of the organizations, but do have limited membership on sites much as I am a limited member on this site.
I merely intended to point out the wealth of research materials available online. I did not even go look for foreign language sites, bu tthere are several if not many affording insights on a range of topics.

Well, since I could not possibly be closer, I have become the de facto correspondent. Anyway at the barbershop, the locals there are are saying that they have all of the bones out of the area already, and that they were possibly put there in order for the water to come freeze it over to preserve it.

Thanks for the update info, Maphoo! Consider yourself my reporter on the ground! :D

Reactions: Maphoo
image.jpeg
Ok.....
EVERYBODY ATTENTION !
NURSE RATCHET HERE !
LINE UP !!
******soft background musac*****
MEDICATION TIME !!!
WE ARE NOT HAVING A PROBLEM, ARE WE MR. MCMURPHY ?????

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
I DO NOT want to be confused with Mr. McMurphy.....Nurse Ratchett...
***as I open my mouth for her to see I swallowed my "medication" ****
(my head is fine....NO additional "holes" required, thank you)

Reactions: Debi
Armond i couldnt get the live chat link to work either

Lynne, are you having a pr. lem???
I trired the live chat address posted earlier and it did not work. I thought that was what he was joking about. I fou d it tho. I am still feeling insecure about where im posting and talking to. But im catching on lol

Reactions: Maphoo