We've been talking about how Darkness Radio, now Beyond the Darkness, has seemed to be going downhill. This was posted just today by Dave Schrader. May be what is affecting the show.

David Schrader
19 hrs ·
No matter how hard I try, I cannot get past my grief and loss. Time to get some help.

We've been talking about how Darkness Radio, now Beyond the Darkness, has seemed to be going downhill. This was posted just today by Dave Schrader. May be what is affecting the show.

David Schrader
19 hrs ·
No matter how hard I try, I cannot get past my grief and loss. Time to get some help.
I know how the man feels.
Losing a loved one can derail your passion... I hope he gets the help he needs.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Premiere Networks today announced an exclusive long-term agreement with George Noory to renew and extend his relationship with the company. Under the new agreement, George will continue his current role as host of Coast to Coast AM, the most-listened-to overnight radio program in North America, which reaches nearly three million weekly listeners on more than 600 radio stations across the U.S.

"I first partnered with Premiere Networks to host Coast to Coast AM in 2003, and I'm excited to carry the torch for years to come,” shared George. "I want to thank the incredible team at Premiere and my amazing show staff, who have been with me since this remarkable journey started."

"I'm continually amazed by the dedication and passion George has for Coast to Coast AM and his audience," said Julie Talbott, President of Premiere Networks. "George is the driving force behind the show’s continued success, and we're proud to extend our partnership." For more on the announcement, check out this article from Adweek.

From what I know of the past few years, it seems George is the guest host amongst several others. Where the heck does he go all the time?? He is randomly gone on any day of the week. When did he last do any weekend shows? He's got too many gigs going on. Talk show host. Writer. Conference speaker. Two dating sites under his thumb. A TV show. A learned guest on TV shows. And I think now even a singer.

I like a show with a steady host. I can't even say I like any of his guest hosts. What's a gal to do?

David Schrader

56 mins ·
ATTENTION MY ARMY OF DARKNESS!
Please keep my daughter, Ripley in your thoughts and prayers. We were just admitted to Children's Hospital in St. Paul,Mn
She had dangerously high blood sugar levels of 590. We just found out she has Type 1 Diabetes.

Thank you,
Darkness Dave

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note from Debi: Damn disease has struck again. My grandson has it, Mokey has it and another member here has a wife with it. Say a prayer. Dave's in for a long, long walk with this one.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
16 mins ·
Thanks to Ground Zero Listeners for sending me the moment the show was scrambled by an unknown Source-- I had no idea that this was happening until the echo effect began -- and I was alerted by the Los Angeles producers that our feed was cut. I was not aware of the extent of the scramble.It is a little unnerving --I must have said something that created this problem. We appreciate your continued support.

Clyde Lewis was talking about N. Korea, EMP's and Bilderberg last night. Suddenly, he got scrambled. This is not new when Clyde hits a controversial topic.

Reactions: Paintman
Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
16 mins ·
Thanks to Ground Zero Listeners for sending me the moment the show was scrambled by an unknown Source-- I had no idea that this was happening until the echo effect began -- and I was alerted by the Los Angeles producers that our feed was cut. I was not aware of the extent of the scramble.It is a little unnerving --I must have said something that created this problem. We appreciate your continued support.

Clyde Lewis was talking about N. Korea, EMP's and Bilderberg last night. Suddenly, he got scrambled. This is not new when Clyde hits a controversial topic.
Hmmmm. Wonder by whom ?

Ze book is out...

upload_2017-6-27_21-39-58.jpeg

George Noory's new non-fiction book Mad as Hell is here!

The candidacies of Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders have shown that Americans are angry and frustrated about the problems facing the country, and as the host of Coast to Coast AM, George hears this on a nightly basis from his callers.

"Join me by reading why I am mad," George writes, "and maybe you will get as angry as I am about conditions in the country we love." Called a 'voice in the darkness' with a radio show heard by millions, "I consider myself not an entertainer or someone to dictate how we should live, but a facilitator who can help guide the path chosen."

"Mad as Hell: America's #1 All-Night Radio Host Takes on the Dangerous World We Live In" will be published on June 27, 2017 and is now available on Amazon.

------------------------------

FREE EXCERPTS:
For a free sample of the book, read the first two chapters here.

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-27_21-39-39.jpeg
    upload_2017-6-27_21-39-39.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 204
Reactions: Paintman
Art Bell
19 hrs ·
It's a Boy! Alexander William Bell weighs in at 8lbs 5oz, 19 and a quarter inches both the same as Asia.

Art