Art Bell
35 mins ·
Let's hope that the Country comes around and decides the World will continue to turn even though Trump will soon be our President. The Media is not helping matters by covering these Protests and spending their time Interviewing them. We, as in all of us need this to work and we can all help by as a great Football player said:
R E L A X

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
David Schrader
37 mins ·
So, as the end approaches for my Mother, a woman who has spent her life in servitude to others as a nurse to children for her whole career, she asks for the Chaplain to administer communion....to God, the same God of Lutherans, Presbyterians, Methodists, etc and because she is Lutheran, in her final hours the Catholic ministry will not serve her.

Shame on your rigidity. And how dare you wonder why more and more people turn from the church.

Jesus served the people, all people. That is a lesson CHURCH has lost.

On a regular basis we ask for prayers and healing for friends across the planet, never saying No because of affiliation, sexuality, gender or race. Remember that "ORGANIZED RELIGION", a PARANORMAL show displays more love and respect to God's people than you do.

David Schrader
53 mins ·
With the passing of every second my Mother slips further away.
We have read your comments to her, shared your memories, laughed and cried together as a family and thank you all for the blessings of your love and support.
Terry Schrader is the strongest woman I have ever known, that becomes more and more evident as each person I meet here in hospice share their stories & their love of my Mother and what made her special to each of them, and as I read your memories and as we, as a family reflect back on her life.
May you all be blessed with knowing someone that brings as much love and light to your life, and to honor our loved ones, let us all become that person for others.
I pray you all live in love, laughter and abundance.

Thank you for letting me share this part of OUR journey together.

Today, I am not Darkness Dave, I am Terry Schrader's son, Dave and that is something that has been an honor and a privilege.

Reactions: Seahunter
David Schrader
12 hrs ·
My Mom left us tonight at 7:12pm to be reunited with her parents and friends on the other side.

She was surrounded in love with her son, grandchildren, great grandchild and my father by her side, holding her hands.

God bless you all for being her friend.
Thank you for your love and support.

Dave

Art Bell
10 hrs ·
It's almost like the Liberal Media has a sick interest in the Trump teams transition moves. Terms like knife fight are being thrown around. Also noted are the Mayors lining up to give up funding for their needy cities just to keep Sanctuary for the undocumented who roam their streets. A new day is coming....

Art

David Schrader
1 hr ·
It's been over 24 hours and I am left straddling 2 worlds simultaneously. One world goes about its daily routine as if nothing happened and time rushes by, the Second world is mired in a slow crawling, surreal tapestry of confusing emotions.

First new mile stones come fast, a world where Mom won't be here to celebrate my youngest daughter's 10th birthday tomorrow, or share a drink with my oldest daughter as she turns 21 Saturday, or hold my hand as I prepare to enter my last year in my 40's on Tuesday, then there will be a resounding silence on Thursday when my family bows its head to give thanks on a day meant for family.

It would be easy to lose sight of the importance of 1 woman from Medinah, Il in the swirling chaos that is everyday life but each day is a reminder of the impact she played in so many lives as a nurse, wife, mother, grandmother, sister and friend to so many.

Thank you all for sharing what could be the darkest length of my journey to date with your words of compassion and love, with stories and memories of my Mom.

Thank you for reminding me that her existence reached far and wide beyond just being my Mommy and best friend. Thanks for showing me that 1 life matters more than we can possibly comprehend and that when done right it can impact the world.

In what will be a different universe for me going forward, I will continue to champion good and resolve to love deeper, forgive quicker, and always lend a hand to bring light to as many as I can because in death I learned the most important lesson, to Live a life worth living and remembering just like Terry Schrader did.

Onward and Upward to the second star to the right.

We are all just passing through. Gods blessings and peace to Dave and his family

Reactions: Debi
Ummmm.....oh my.....

15241221_1125594437488674_7403973655052112681_n.jpg