Quantum Immortality

interesting tie in with other theories. but she is focusing on total destruction of the world at once to carry the theory along. it could slightly fit with the reincarnation belief but even then would run into problems further down the road of debate.... and if that theory holds true then there could not be ghosts or spirits visiting anywhere, for if we just wake up in a different reality then there is no spirit left behind. i just think her theory needs to be refined a little....but, people go into a frenzy over the slightest things now...lol

I agree with Paul on this topic, lots of holes in the theory. Not much in the way of evidence towards this theory in the story either. I do believe that consciousness lives on because I think the seat of it is outside the body. I think of the body as an avatar that carries the mind that is the receiver of its frequency. When we die that consciousness reverts back to its original seat, which i hope is in heaven with the creator. Of course, this is just my own personal belief and who really knows.