Psychic Shop in UK in trouble

I had a psysic child and I had nobody to help me. The Lutheran Church did not believe in that stuff and the Pentecostal Church we attended studies at thought she had a possession! My little angel was not possessed. Absolutly nobody could give me advice or help me help her deal with all that was going on. She was seeing spirits, talking to the pets and telling me about complete strangers problems. When she got to be a teenager she couldn’t touch the light switches without blowing bulbs. I say all this to explain there is a need for people who have kids with these abilities. I don’t know if it’s these courses or not however it would have been wonderful to have support through this.
I am so glad that the child came across you who could understand her gift and not dismiss it.

Reactions: Debi
I am so glad that the child came across you who could understand her gift and not dismiss it.
Thank you. I did my best to be a support and help her deal. This is another reason I became interested in this stuff. I had to seek out information to help her. There was a lot that went on but because it involves her privacy I am careful what I disclose. Nothing bad just she is sensitive about telling anyone about it. Her husband never even knew. She has totally rejected and subdued these gifts as her father did. I just hope it doesn’t have a physical repercussion because her dad has many health issues.

Reactions: Paulm
I just hope it doesn’t have a physical repercussion because her dad has many health issues.
I don't know the answer to that, Lynne, but, I do feel it's our choice to use these gifts or chose NOT to. Free will.

It's a testament of mother love that you were there for her in such a positive, supportive way. I was blessed with a dad who could guide me, and now my son and grandson feel comfy with my guidance. For someone who "supposedly" has no gifts such as you to be there for her and look for the answers is such a blessing! (And I still say you have your very own set of gifts. They are just different than the more in your face kind! :))

Reactions: Lynne
I don't know the answer to that, Lynne, but, I do feel it's our choice to use these gifts or chose NOT to. Free will.

It's a testament of mother love that you were there for her in such a positive, supportive way. I was blessed with a dad who could guide me, and now my son and grandson feel comfy with my guidance. For someone who "supposedly" has no gifts such as you to be there for her and look for the answers is such a blessing! (And I still say you have your very own set of gifts. They are just different than the more in your face kind! :))
Thanks debi. Us moms bears will so anything for our cubs.

Reactions: Debi