Psychic (Energy) Attacks

I've got all those on a sporadic basis, doctors say its nothing but I'm 22. chiropractor sorta helped with #2

Intrusive thoughts, good, bad, or weird - are common. A good question to ask yourself when they happen is " Why am I distracting myself ? " And they, like dreams, can just be random unconscious junk that needs cleaning out. Like lymph nodes for the psyche.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Intrusive thoughts, good, bad, or weird - are common. A good question to ask yourself when they happen is " Why am I distracting myself ? " And they, like dreams, can just be random unconscious junk that needs cleaning out. Like lymph nodes for the psyche.
It's a bit like going through the daily mail.....sometimes you find a letter with a message in it amongst the junk mail you throw out.

Reactions: Paintman
Right -0 Debi. Another way an intrusive thought can pop up is Jung's theory of the 'Complex' ; a cluster of related things. Example: A man is working, radio on in the background, and half listening as he is engrossed in his work. A commercial comes on about a heart medicine to treat XYZ. Minutes later a thought pops into consciousness. Its about a long lost friend he hasn't thought of in many years. He is distracted from his work for the rest of the day thinking about his friend.
Why? Unknown to the man, the drug commercial that he wasn't consciously hearing was a drug that treats what his friend died from.
The man ponders what brought that up?

Reactions: Debi
A true psychic attack, (and I've had one or two happen), is much different than the normal clutter that goes on in dreams or even in awake state. And the person doing the attack is normally someone who is quite advanced in working with psychic energy. For attacks in dreams, as I said before, these are consistant, high level, terrifying dreams that go beyond a normal nightmare state. Most people don't have to question if it's demonic or not...it's that different.

I've found that some of the "new age" spin on psychic attacks is overdone and often overused to cover everything that might even be normal anxiety. My feeling is you need to rule out everything physical or mental first before assuming you are under attack.

Reactions: Lynne