3. Throbbing headache
  4. Feeling disoriented or out of it all of a sudden
  5. Crankiness or irritability
  6. Feeling angry or on edge for seemingly no reason
  7. Feeling like you’re beneath a heavy cloud or like there’s a weight on you
  8. Feelings of worry, guilt, or anxiety interrupting your day
  9. Coughing or choking
  10. Tightness in the chest or feeling like you can’t breathe
If these happen to you frequently and on a “all of a sudden” type basis, consider that the problem is not you, but that you’ve been hit by someone else’s negative energy.

The first step in doing anything about it is noticing that it’s happening. Next time you feel a sudden change in how you feel, emotional or physical, take a moment to ask yourself if there may have been a trigger.

Think carefully, it might not always be immediately apparent. Energy attacks can happen from a distance and through the internet, too!

Have you ever felt you've been attacked in this way before?

Thanks for the good info, Debi, and no, thank God I have not had a sudden attack of these symptoms. ( Just one brought on by an all night party during my youth )

I think I'm more susceptible to psychic attacks since I'm an empath. It's hard to control what comes to me
That has got to be difficult to deal with

Can't say I've noticed an attack however I e been around people that are energy drainers.

Have you ever felt you've been attacked in this way before?
Can they come in the form of intrusive thoughts or people showing up in lucid dreams? I’ve had a lot of that lately.

Can they come in the form of intrusive thoughts or people showing up in lucid dreams? I’ve had a lot of that lately.
I've heard that its good way to attack by coming in dreams. People who report demonic activity say that it started with nightmares. Not saying that's your case at all. But dreams may be a way in. Others here are more equipped to answer that.

As I've said before, sometimes dreams are just that....dreams. True psychic attacks, especially of the demonic nature, are consistent and malevolent in nature as an overall rule.