Posting Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!! It feels good to be able to post again. I'm afraid of leaving this page!!:p Don't know if I can post on the other threads but will try.

I tried posting on the reincarnation thread again and I get that same error message again.

It let me post on 3 other threads, but when I went to edit one of the 3 posts, it gave me the error message again.

Yesterday I saw one of Nekki's posts had a big "FORBIDDEN" access denied on it when I opened one of my e-mail alerts. I don't know if that helps with what you're working on or not, but I do still have a copy of it.

This is weird. I had written another post to Debi's Topic of the Day for yesterday. Every time I try to post it, I get the error message and that's actually when all my posting problems began. Today I have been able to post since you helped me DM and was able to post a few 'test' posts, even on yesterday's topic of the day. But when I went back to try to edit my post and add what I had wanted to say, I got the error message again. Then I tried to post a 'test' post. That went through. Then I tried to post what I had wanted to say on the topic of the day and I get the error message again. :eek: I think my post is haunted and I will leave well enough alone.

I will let you know if I have any more issues. Stay close to your computer DM!

Debi, could you shoot me an email addy in a private message in case I get locked out again? I realized yesterday that I don't have anyone's private email and if I cannot post on the forum am incommunicado.

Thanks!

This is weird. I had written another post to Debi's Topic of the Day for yesterday. Every time I try to post it, I get the error message and that's actually when all my posting problems began. Today I have been able to post since you helped me DM and was able to post a few 'test' posts, even on yesterday's topic of the day. But when I went back to try to edit my post and add what I had wanted to say, I got the error message again. Then I tried to post a 'test' post. That went through. Then I tried to post what I had wanted to say on the topic of the day and I get the error message again. :eek: I think my post is haunted and I will leave well enough alone.
I saw it on the post yesterday on Topic of the Day. That's when it popped up on your e-mail alert, Nekki! (Geez, I think that topic is haunted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.