Pics I really like, taken by other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not expecting many "likes" from New Yorkers in snow emergency zone at this time.

BEST POEM IN THE WORLD (Poem is below photo).
11.21.14 BEST POEM IN THE WORLD.jpg

Luzette Pizer
/Facebook

I was shocked , confused, bewildered
as I entered Heaven's door,
not by the beauty of it all,
nor the lights or its decor.
But it was the folks in Heaven
who made me sputter and gasp--
the thieves, the liars, the sinners,
the alcoholics and the trash.

There stood the kid from seventh grade
who swiped my lunch money twice.
Next to him was my old neighbor
who never said anything nice.

Bob, who I always thought
was rotting away in hell,
was sitting pretty on cloud nine,
looking incredibly well.

I nudged Jesus, 'What's the deal?
I would love to hear Your take.
How'd all these sinners get up here?
God must've made a mistake!.'

'And why is everyone so quiet,
so somber - give me a clue.'
'Hush, child,' He said,
'they're all in shock.
No one thought they'd be seeing you.'

Look deep into nature
11.22.14 Look deep into nature...  .jpg

Bonnie Edinger/Facebook

“Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.”~~~~Albert Einstein
"In a manner of speaking, your universe and all others spring from a dimension that is the creative source for all realities - a basic dream universe so to speak, a Divine psychological bed where subjective being is sparked, illuminated, stimulated, pierced by its own infinite desire for creativity.

The source of its power is so great that its imaginings become worlds, but it is endowed with a creativity of such splendor that it seeks the finest fulfillment, for even the smallest of its thoughts
and all of its potentials are directed with a good intent that is literally beyond all imagining.

That good intent is apparent within your world. It is obvious in the cooperative ventures that unite say, the mineral, plant, and animal kingdoms, the relationship of bee to flower.

And your beliefs to the contrary, you have closed your minds to man's cooperative nature, to his innate desire for fellowship, his natural bent for taking care of others, and for altruistic behavior."~~~~Dreams, 'Evolution' and Value Fulfillment, Volume 1, Session 897
<Thanks to a Mark G, SethQuotes>
Bonnie EdingerSeth's Speakers Apprentice Guild--Focusing on Seth/Jane Roberts books

Reactions: Debi and Seahunter
Status
Not open for further replies.