Pick one for me

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
upload_2017-5-25_10-15-32.png

Depends on what genres you like. But for me The Godfather and Good Fellas was good (I like my mafia movies lol). If you like horrors, a James Wan movie like the Conjuring and Insidious won't disappoint.

Dear Viewer If you enjoy movies filled with singing rabbits, exploding spaceships, or cheerleaders, you are holding the wrong dvd entirely. This movie is extremely alarming, an expression which here means "a thrilling misadventure involving three ingenious orphans and a villainous actor named Count Olaf (Jim Carrey) who wants their enormous fortune." It includes a suspicious fire, delicious pasta, Jim Carrey, poorly behaved looches, Billy Connolly, an incredibly deadly viper, Meryl Streep, and the voice of an imposter named Jude Law. The only things that could make such a spectacle more upsetting are special features, such a commentary by me or outtakes involving nervous laughter. I am bound to continue my research into the lives of the Baudelelaire orphans, but you are free to seek lighter fare, like bleu cheese fondue. With all due respect, Lemony Snicket.

Jacob's ladder. That movie will mess with your head. you have to watch it three times to get it. But it's bloody brilliant. It's a Psychological horror taking place after the Veitnam war.

Reactions: Lynne