Pick an Alternate Universe

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
OK! You must go and live in an alternate universe for a year...specifically one that is a video game, book, movie, or cartoon. What universe would you choose to go live in for a bit? Avatar? Lord of the Rings? Hey, how about the world of Smurfs? Which alternate universe do you choose and WHY? (Remember, we're talking an alternate universe here...not just a movie story line, so you guys with Field of Dreams on your mind need to think again....lol)

Reactions: NobleHouse
I'll have to think on this a while

Reactions: Debi
I'll have to think on this a while
That's what I did today. Seeing as tho I kinda don't know anything about 'Lord of the Harry Potter', I gotta go w/ a universe where the World's Greatest Musical act is:
alvin-and-the-chipmunks-the-squeakquel-1024.jpg Alvin &The Chip Monks. Shame their latest movies didn't win multiple Oscars.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
As long as I could be a wealthy woman in a Victorian era movie. I'd like to try on all those beautiful gowns and go to a ball. Ok...I guess that's Cinderella lol

That's what I did today. Seeing as tho I kinda don't know anything about 'Lord of the Harry Potter', I gotta go w/ a universe where the World's Greatest Musical act is:
View attachment 6245 Alvin &The Chip Monks. Shame their latest movies didn't win multiple Oscars.
LOL Yup...I can see you in that....

Reactions: Lynne
As long as I could be a wealthy woman in a Victorian era movie. I'd like to try on all those beautiful gowns and go to a ball. Ok...I guess that's Cinderella lol
Oh, Lynne! You really are sooo Cinderella-ish! :D Perfect choice.

Debi, I did NOT see your answer????:confused:;)

Mine would definitely be Lord of the Rings....because, well, because Good triumphs over Evil in the end....although it is tough getting through to that end...

Reactions: Lynne

Mine would definitely be Lord of the Rings....because, well, because Good triumphs over Evil in the end....although it is tough getting through to that end...
Well, move it on over and make room over there....lol Me and the Elves, you know. ;)

th

I do see you there. You seem to have a bold , brave, warrior for GOOD spirit. Good choice, I'll ride behind you any day Noble