Photo of alien on Mars?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3RodW1ibmFpbHMvbWFydGlhbnMtb24tbWFycy8xMDE3NzczLTEtZW5nLVVTL01hcnRpYW5zLW9uLU1hcnMuanBn

An indefatigable anomaly hunter believes that he may have spotted the proverbial holy grail of oddities on Mars: actual aliens.

Scott C. Waring of UFO Sightings Daily noticed what appear to be two humanoid figures captured in an image from the Mars Curiosity Rover.

He speculates that the figures may not necessarily be living Martians and could simply be statues, although such artwork would have had to survive on the surface of the Red Planet for a very long time.

As with previous finds from anomaly hunters on Mars, which constitute a veritable junk drawer of 'alien objects' by now, skeptics will no doubt argue that the 'ETs' are merely a product of pareidolia and that they are, at their core, just rocks.

While that may very well be the case, it shouldn't stop one from taking a moment to daydream about what, if those really are aliens, the Martians were thinking when they saw a strange rover come barreling over the horizon.

Source: Express

Probably just me, but for some reason I see a resemblance to A.L.F in that picture.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Looks kind of like a Martian riding a horse to me :D

Reactions: Paulm
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3RodW1ibmFpbHMvbWFydGlhbnMtb24tbWFycy8xMDE3NzczLTEtZW5nLVVTL01hcnRpYW5zLW9uLU1hcnMuanBn

An indefatigable anomaly hunter believes that he may have spotted the proverbial holy grail of oddities on Mars: actual aliens.

Scott C. Waring of UFO Sightings Daily noticed what appear to be two humanoid figures captured in an image from the Mars Curiosity Rover.

He speculates that the figures may not necessarily be living Martians and could simply be statues, although such artwork would have had to survive on the surface of the Red Planet for a very long time.

As with previous finds from anomaly hunters on Mars, which constitute a veritable junk drawer of 'alien objects' by now, skeptics will no doubt argue that the 'ETs' are merely a product of pareidolia and that they are, at their core, just rocks.

While that may very well be the case, it shouldn't stop one from taking a moment to daydream about what, if those really are aliens, the Martians were thinking when they saw a strange rover come barreling over the horizon.

Source: Express

This is the problem with that photo right here.....I would not believe a thing this guy posts or says about anything.