Phoned Pulled Out the Wall

Vibe-Feeler

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
At around 22:00 on Wednesday night, I was lying in bed and was about to fall asleep. Now I have two Yorkies that sleep with me at night, one of which was already on the bed. The other one was busy trying to jump on the bed, but we just got laminate floors so she was having a bit of trouble jumping up, so she was running back and forth to get a good run up to jump. Next thing I just hear something bouncing on the ground hard and my cell phone screen lights up on the floor next to my bed.

I switch the bedside light on and see my phone, still connected to the charger, lying on the floor next to my bed. Now initially I thought maybe the dog got tangled in the charger cable and yanked it out the wall with the phone. But after plugging the phone back in, I assessed the set up and started questioning if it was the dog or not.

Firstly, these Yorkies have been sleeping by me for ten years now and not once have they ever gone between the bed and bedside table. Secondly, my phone charger cable rests about in the middle point of the bedside table, quite far from where the dog was running back and forth. Thirdly, I had a small hi-fi resting on the end of the bedside table closest to where the dog was running and it occupied almost the entire width of the table, therefore blocking the phone from sliding off that side.

I’m still questioning this occurrence but let me know what you guys think. I have accompanied this write up with pictures of how things were set up that night. These pictures are re-enactment pictures as at the time thinking it was the dog, I didn’t take pictures on the night.

The phone was placed further in on the center of the table, but for the purpose of this I placed it further out and marked it with an arrow for better clarity. Note the position of the cable and it's distance from the edge of the table where the hi-fi is.
Edited.png

This is how I found my phone after switching the light on
DSCN0300.JPG

I suppose the dog could have gotten tangled in the cord, hunting for a place to jump from, but not likely from that corner.

I suppose the dog could have gotten tangled in the cord, hunting for a place to jump from, but not likely from that corner.

Yea, that's what I was thinking but as I said, in the ten years these dogs have been sleeping by me, they have never gone between the bed and the bedside, because they know they can't do anything from there. And that's the main factor that made me start questioning this event.

Reactions: Grace
I would normally dismiss this as just a case of you accidentally hitting it in your sleep. However with the activity in your house a paranormal cause may be the culprit

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
Spirit likes to mess with all things electrical. I've had my TV turn off before, and I know it wasn't a storm, or part of the house. Maybe it was trying to get your attention.

Reactions: Lynne
Electronics are often "targets" for activity. Whether this is the case here probably can't be proven, but it's always a possible. The thing I like about you, Vibe, is you are open to all the answers...both normal and paranormal for activity. That's a very good way to approach these things.