Phantom doorbell

My spouse was away for 8 nites, while my doorbell did not ring during that time, the nite before my spouse returned the doorbell ranf at EXACTLY 7:57 at our son's home where my spouse was visiting. No one was at the door.
Well, this does seem to be connected to her somehow. We can't say for sure since we aren't there with you, but there is such a thing as poltergeist energy that can happen. Really not sure on this one if there is no other activity.

There's also the "SLIder" energy to look at here. I'm one of them. I tend to blow out lightbulbs and electronics.

Reactions: Charleh
I also checked all connections & found nothing amiss.
The strangest thing is that while my spouse was away for 8 nites it did not ring at all, but started again when my spouse returned and every nite since.
{spoke before even reading the second page of comments}
i agree with debi's thought that it may have something to do with your spouse.

is 7:57 PM a significant time to your spouse by any chance? or those numbers in general?

Reactions: Debi
{spoke before even reading the second page of comments}
i agree with debi's thought that it may have something to do with your spouse.

is 7:57 PM a significant time to your spouse by any chance? or those numbers in general?
Good question, Charleh.

My doorbell rings once most nights at exactly 7:57 PM. No one is ever there.
Interesting thread conversation, @p.t and welcome to the ParaNormalForum. I love a good mystery. 757 can be a time or a jet plane model or phone area code.

Reactions: NobleHouse
wow this is creepy