Paranormal Podcast November 25 - Forgotten Civilizations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I recorded it, I hope........Just read from all of you it must be over already....only and hour??? I can't listen and record "on account of" I don't know how!!! LMAO...here I thought it was Art doing this show.....oh man.....sighhhhh...time to go eat my soup. No snow here in SOCAL....just lots of sun. I'm spoiled. Sorry for all you back in the snow. I remember it well being from Pittsburgh. Oh yea, nasty weather back in the 'burgh..... So, no Art and I still have to pay the damn Sirius $75 to cut it off. You know, I'm so pissed. OK, ya'll have a good night. We are all in the same boat so to speak.....
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving and stay safe and healthy!!!!

Ah, The Terrible Towel! o_O
ah yea, the good old days...not so much anymore. they need to do some changes of which I will decline to say...LOL I think I own about 15 towels at last count...LOL why do all the other teams have to copy us.....duhhh, get your own idea....God Bless Myron Cope ...yunz...LOL

Reactions: Naked Apple
Sir Dark Matter, God bless the state of Tennessee...the home of Jack Daniels......gets me through the nights....yummmm!!!!

Reactions: Naked Apple
Hi Kashkiller, you can download the show onto your computer so that you don't have to use a tape recorder.
Thanks Apple, but I have no clue how to download it on my computer. I'm hoping I got it on my mp3. I think they could make a TV show about me, like Computers for Old Farts...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.