Paranormal Podcast November 25 - Forgotten Civilizations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize that Jim Harold had such a wide audience. That's pretty impressive. So this is a podcast that will be streaming live? In other words, it was pre-recorded so no one could call in?

I will tune in also. I've heard Jim before. He's pretty good.

Most podcasts are recorded live and then are later edited into a downloadable form.
I'm the low techy here. So if I log onto this site tonight at 5 p.m. Pacific Time, it will be streaming live here????? and then if that's the case, maybe I can copy it onto my mp3??? Any help will be so appreciated. Thank you!!!

I'm the low techy here. So if I log onto this site tonight at 5 p.m. Pacific Time, it will be streaming live here????? and then if that's the case, maybe I can copy it onto my mp3??? Any help will be so appreciated. Thank you!!!
I am not much of a techie, either. I think that if you click on one of the above links, you can listen in. I will be listening and posting here.

By the way it is snowing here in middle Tennessee.
Not much but even the slightest ounce of snow can cause the locals to run into the local grocery stores and buy up all the milk and bread. Leaving all the other goodies for me! HAHA
It snows in Tennessee? I always imagined it was warm most of the year with mild (50's or 40's at coldest) temps.

Status
Not open for further replies.