Parallel Universe Found?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Having data is one thing, but as the article quite rightly states, in an indirect way, unless there can be some sort of definitive proof to the claim, it will not be taken too seriously at this point.

That being said, with some of the scientific community actually looking at, and supporting, the data identified by Chary to suggest they may have indeed identified an alternate Universe, this is a story to keep an eye on.

And if it can be proven to be such, then this will change everything we thought we knew about ourselves and the world in which we live. It would also give further support to some theories of time travel being more of an inter-dimensional affair, as well as, potentially, more 'viable' theories to some of the paranormal events we experience.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Having data is one thing, but as the article quite rightly states, in an indirect way, unless there can be some sort of definitive proof to the claim, it will not be taken too seriously at this point.

That being said, with some of the scientific community actually looking at, and supporting, the data identified by Chary to suggest they may have indeed identified an alternate Universe, this is a story to keep an eye on.

And if it can be proven to be such, then this will change everything we thought we knew about ourselves and the world in which we live. It would also give further support to some theories of time travel being more of an inter-dimensional affair, as well as, potentially, more 'viable' theories to some of the paranormal events we experience.
Exactly and once again, well put, Titch. I've also supported the interdimension theories for some paranormal activity. I've always felt this universe is WAAAY bigger than what we currently believe.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Going waaay back in time to the early days of Ruth Montgomery and Jean Dixon, we often talked about "planes" of existence. Semantics. Just another word for dimensions.

Reactions: Lynne
Could that mean the parallel universe has it's own parallel universe, not including ours ;th .

Could this be the other side? Where we go when we die!

Could this be the other side? Where we go when we die!
There could be many levels. Going back to basics from the 60's and 70's, I learned there were different levels of planes of existence. Remember, we speak of the upper domains and lower domains, such as the Fae on the lower levels.

Reactions: Lynne
There could be many levels. Going back to basics from the 60's and 70's, I learned there were different levels of planes of existence. Remember, we speak of the upper domains and lower domains, such as the Fae on the lower levels.
Good point. We are getting closer to finding answers.

Oh, we will get the answers, all of us, one day.
I guess the trick is to find out while still on this side of the grass.