OUR INTENTIONS

Bob Mitchell, a well known guest who has appeared on Mysterious Matters, C2C, Darkness Radio and others, announced that he was diagnosed with pancreatic and liver cancer three weeks ago. He has chosen to use alternative therapies rather than chemo and radiation for treatment. Please join with me in sending good thoughts, intentions and prayer to Bob Mitchell as he battles this disease.

prayercandle.jpg

Just a reminder to keep those in need in your prayers.

Candle.jpg

The ribbon in the live chat banner,

Ribbon.png

is a reminder that many still need our healing thoughts.
Please take a moment each day as you enter live chat to think of those in need.

Bob Mitchell, a well known guest who has appeared on Mysterious Matters, C2C, Darkness Radio and others, announced that he was diagnosed with pancreatic and liver cancer three weeks ago. He has chosen to use alternative therapies rather than chemo and radiation for treatment. Please join with me in sending good thoughts, intentions and prayer to Bob Mitchell as he battles this disease.
We are sad to report Bob has passed away. Please keep his family in prayer.
Just a reminder to keep those in need in your prayers.

View attachment 6357

The ribbon in the live chat banner,

View attachment 6358

is a reminder that many still need our healing thoughts.
Please take a moment each day as you enter live chat to think of those in need.
We have members in deep need of prayer right now. Thank you, Christie, for this reminder to all.

I have a special prayer request from @jadamz. Her friend, Sheryl Lee, has a brother named Paul who was in a car accident last night. You may know who Sheryl Lee is if you watched Twin Peaks. She played Laura Palmer.

Please send up prayers for Paul and for the family for a complete recovery. Healing thoughts are headed his way, jadamz!

Reactions: Lynne