OUR INTENTIONS

These true stories are posted on http://www.spiritdaily.com/
specifically in the angel stories section: Opus Sanctorum Angelorum

She felt arms around her - Marie C

Here's a story from a good friend of mine: Her twenty year old daughter, Angela, was recently in a terrible car accident due to a failure in an electrical mechanism. As she was driving up a steep road in a rural area and the road began to turn, her SUV's steering wheel locked. She rolled three times down a hill. When the women driving behind her called 911, the operator asked her to go and see if the driver of the car was alive. She responded that there was no sense in checking; the person could not have survived a crash like that. Angela, however, managed to climb out of the vehicle without anything wrong with her! Her mother was working in the hospital at the time and she heard the sirens go off, as her cell phone began to ring. It was her daughter. Angela told her mother she had had an accident, but she was okay. The sirens had been for her. She related that as the vehicle began to roll, she felt arms around her, holding her. Her mother said, "Angela has always had a very good guardian angel!".

---------------------------------------------------------------

Inspired to Pray - Joann N.

Years ago my husband and I were in a movie theater engrossed in the movie, when suddenly I was inspired to pray, so I did. The feeling was so unexpected and strong, that I stopped watching the screen, closed my eyes and turned my attention to prayer as I felt directed to do. Then I had peace and wondered what that was all about.

When we returned home, my, then, teenaged daughter couldn't wait to tell us what had happened. She said she was comfortably seated in an easy chair in the family room, reading a book. Then the phone rang, so she reluctantly got out of the chair to answer it. As soon as she was out of the chair, a large and heavy sound unit that had been on the highest shelf in a built-in bookcase, fell onto the every spot she had occupied just seconds before.

The light came on for me and I immediately understood why I was prodded to pray. My daughter and I remember this incident with thanksgiving to the angels to this day!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Prayers are heard. Please continue to pray for those in need

Please keep our friend and fellow forum member System's mom in your prayers and intentions. She was just healing from a previous injury and has now fallen and broken her hip. Also, please keep System himself in your thoughts as he goes through the changes this is bringing to his family.

th

Adding on to the above, System has now been told his mother has lung cancer. Please keep those prayers going for our friend and his mom.

Reactions: 7Critter
You and your family are in my prayers system. Love and light to you.

Reactions: Debi