Matt_07

Reaction score
I do not know if it is true but when I read this news I documented even more.
Not having the ouija table I decided to download an app Ouija Tab, guys I do not know if it is true but every now and then I heard voices coming out of the cellphone and the shadows passing behind me ... when I said "goodbye" did not want to close the contact With me and the phone has even started to vibrate!

Please tell me if it's true? The app link is this Ouija Table Voice - Android Apps on Google Play

Hi Matt, and welcome to the forum. Right off the bat I'm going to go into my "lecture" mode. Ouija boards are tools, not toys. For those that have no clue about how they work and the rules that go with them...you are putting yourself in danger using them. Period. Even the electronic apps as you've shown above can be highly dangerous to use, as demons/spirits are outside of space and time and can use electronics to come right on through.

When you invite entities to contact you and you have put up no shields, rules, or protection, you run the risk of not being able to close the portal/contact. You may have just done that.

I would like to contact my uncle ... but I'm afraid to use this app again.

I would like to contact my uncle ... but I'm afraid to use this app again.
My best advice to you is DON'T. Matt, I've been in the paranormal field for 59 of my 64 years. I've done major study on the Ouija, and I cannot stress to you the danger you can open yourself to by using one.

Is there a reason you feel you must contact your uncle? And do you understand that he has moved on to another realm? Yes, you can call him back, but I have yet to hear a valid reason for anyone to reach out and drag someone back for a conversation.

My best advice to you is DON'T. Matt, I've been in the paranormal field for 59 of my 64 years. I've done major study on the Ouija, and I cannot stress to you the danger you can open yourself to by using one.

Is there a reason you feel you must contact your uncle? And do you understand that he has moved on to another realm? Yes, you can call him back, but I have yet to hear a valid reason for anyone to reach out and drag someone back for a conversation.

Agree with Debi - "My best advice to you is DON'T."

Matt, I'm going to move your thread into the Your Experiences section here for a better viewing placement. Please let us know how this goes for you. I am always around to help if you hit more problems with this situation.

Reactions: Seahunter
I do not know if it is true but when I read this news I documented even more.
Not having the ouija table I decided to download an app Ouija Tab, guys I do not know if it is true but every now and then I heard voices coming out of the cellphone and the shadows passing behind me ... when I said "goodbye" did not want to close the contact With me and the phone has even started to vibrate!

Please tell me if it's true? The app link is this Ouija Table Voice - Android Apps on Google Play
Welcome to the forum, Matt!

Not to all pile on you here, but the advice given so far is good. I would not mess with this if you are not trained to do so.

Reactions: NobleHouse