NY BF Prints?

So I lived in Carmel. I actually had similar tracks in my yard 1 winter. At 1st I thought it was a rabbit hopping through the snow. They tracks led me to deer tracks and across the road into the woods. I followed them till I got to private property. The snow was over a foot deep and no man has a stride that far or could walk without leaving impressions of the sole of the boot. I had pictures, but can't find them,but they are almost a perfect match!

• Wow
Reactions: Debi
My wife is on her way home and thinks she still has the pictures!

Carmel PD and Sheriff's Office do get regular calls about bigfoot. There was also a large amount of ufo sightings there in the 80s or 90s around this 1 mountain. I lived directly across from it. It was a beautiful and very cool area. Lots of thick woods and not many people in them. There were also structures that some say were built by vikings that faced a direction that had something to do with the summer solstice or something like that. Others said they were made by farmers as cellers. That didn't make sense to me since they were huge slabs of stone and looked nothing like the cellers the settlers made there.