Nick Pope claims...

The King will not do anything to ruin the good gig he has going on. The royal family doesn't express much of a political position, and this would be a real hot one. No way would he risk the monarchy for anything. Their family dynasty is their priority in my opinion. I would be great though. Nick is well aware of the situation in his country and is just staying in the news with this statement in my opinion.

Reactions: Duke
The King will not do anything to ruin the good gig he has going on. The royal family doesn't express much of a political position, and this would be a real hot one. No way would he risk the monarchy for anything. Their family dynasty is their priority in my opinion. I would be great though. Nick is well aware of the situation in his country and is just staying in the news with this statement in my opinion.
Agreed. Like a number of ufologists, Nick got left out in the cold after the TicTac/TTSA stuff made the news. To try to remain relevant, they had to come up with new angles. Some suddenly remembered they'd been abducted by aliens, others jumped into consciousness/paranormal aspects of UFOs, and still others threw in their lots with and tried to ride the coattails of TTSA. Pope took the "every few months I'll say something off the wall" approach. ;confused2

• Haha
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Agreed. Like a number of ufologists, Nick got left out in the cold after the TicTac/TTSA stuff made the news. To try to remain relevant, they had to come up with new angles. Some suddenly remembered they'd been abducted by aliens, others jumped into consciousness/paranormal aspects of UFOs, and still others threw in their lots with and tried to ride the coattails of TTSA. Pope took the "every few months I'll say something off the wall" approach. ;confused2
Yep, you have me chuckling Duke, they are actually funny and not helping the information effort.