Nibiru-I believe it's real. What do you think?

TimeBandit

Reaction score
Hello forum. I have been wondering for years now about whether Nibiru is real or not. I've done a lot of research and tried to figure out for myself if it's true. I've seen countless pictures on the internet that show two suns rising and setting. Maybe some of them are hoaxes. I do not believe all of them are. Especially after a close friend of mine took some pictures of what I believe to be the real deal.

She had just gotten off work. It was around 7:15-7:30 AM. Before getting into her vehicle to go home, she looked up and saw the strangest thing. A sun-like object rising to the lower left of the sun. I know it cannot be Venus, because by the time her pictures were taken Venus has already arisen and is no longer visible in the sky due to the sun's brightness.

I analyzed her pictures and by zooming in on the object and enhancing color settings and adjusting the brightness,contrast and gamma settings you can see clearly that there are clouds partially blocking the object. In my opinion that rules out the possibility that it is a reflection. I have attached some an actual picture from the video and a couple that show my analysis. Feel free to download them and analyze them for yourselves. Take a look at the video I made and tell me what you think...

Watch in HD on YouTube for the best viewing experience...
TimeBandit-

P%20nibiru%2002.jpg

P%20nibiru%2004%20A.jpg

P%20nibiru%2004%20B.jpg

Last edited:
Just an FYI, Bandit, the video you posted is not available and listed as removed by user.

Reactions: TimeBandit
Hmmm
Just wondering NOW why no astronomers (amateurs) have noticed
A lot of geek really knowledgeable people......
that is my view (opinion)

Maybe because it is approaching at an angle that's hard to see. Being close to the sun makes it difficult to detect most of the time. It cannot be seen at night because it is near the sun, which is not visible in the sky at night. To see it, you have to be looking at a sunrise, or a sunset because the sun isn't as bright during those times. But the further the sun rises, the more difficult it is to see because the sun gets increasingly brighter the higher it gets in the sky, the blinding light from the sun hides it .

I am of the opinion that there are...... so so so many many many amateur astronomers out there........
well how better
how better
to make a name
THAN TO BE THE ONE TO DISCOVER ANYTHING ????
yea, not much confidence personally in a cell phone photo or YouTube
but...,
that is just me.............

Reactions: TimeBandit