New X-Files?

Ok. I'm the one that liked the 2nd X-Files duo more than Mulder & Scully. ( with the guy from Terminator. ) Thought they had great chemistry.
I'm with you Paint. Doggett and Reyes were fresh faces to the ongoing deal.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Paintman
Jerry Springer the Musical is a must watch. Hilarious.
Jerry was the mayor of Cincinnati back in the late 70s while I was attending college there. He was a member of city council when he was forced to resign after it came to light he was availing himself of the services of a prostitute. He actually paid her with a check. Extremely poor judgment for a guy with a law degree. He made a comeback however, and served on city council and eventually as mayor, before becoming a talk show host.

Jerry was the mayor of Cincinnati back in the late 70s while I was attending college there. He was a member of city council when he was forced to resign after it came to light he was availing himself of the services of a prostitute. He actually paid her with a check. Extremely poor judgment for a guy with a law degree. He made a comeback however, and served on city council and eventually as mayor, before becoming a talk show host.
Thanks for the backstory Duke. Jerry used to be a fairly big celeb for a certain low brow sort of entertainment, but not many younger people know that these days. What also isn't known is that he is still doing his show.

Again, I would recommend seeing the Jerry Springer Musical if you like watching troglodytes with odd personal issues pummeling each other as they air their dirty laundry on TV. Not exactly high brow entertainment; more a guilty pleasure at best. The Jerry Springer Musical is more than that however, and it is also very funny as it encapsulates the show, while also adding a measure of philosophy, humanity, and humor to the show without being mean spirited.

Reactions: Lynne