New Sci Fi movies out

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I'm seeing new Sci Fi movies and Tv shows coming up. Anybody who sees the new Terminator movie, would you please weigh in on it? Hearing conflicting reviews.

And any new shows or movies are welcome for review here!

Haven't seen the new Terminator, but my youngest says I shouldn't waste my time and that he's thinking of suing the theater where he saw it for selling him a defective product!

Reactions: Indigo and Debi
Haven't seen the new Terminator, but my youngest says I shouldn't waste my time and that he's thinking of suing the theater where he saw it for selling him a defective product!
Whoa! OK, perhaps I'll skip that one! :eek:

Reactions: Indigo
Ant-Man was pretty good, but I'm really biased when it comes to films that take place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Paul Rudd played a pretty good Scott Lang, and Micheal Douglass protrayed the original Ant-Man, Dr. Henry Pym. It was probably the second funniest MCU film, right behind Guardians of the Galaxy. Also, Micheal Pena as Luis stole every scene he was in!

images

Reactions: surge
I've been watching The Whispers, and Strain. I'm not a fan of the acting, it's terrible for both, but the story or premis is interesting for both. But what I find interesting, with Strain, is that even our vampires must be like zombies...I'm more of an Anne Rice kind of gal. I like the romanticism. I'll be glad when the virus, zombie, apocalyptic phase blows over.

Speaking of the terminator, and zombies, I watched 30 minutes of a HORRIBLE B film called Maggie...about Arnold Shwarzeneger having a zombie daughter...

I've been watching The Whispers, and Strain. I'm not a fan of the acting, it's terrible for both, but the story or premis is interesting for both. But what I find interesting, with Strain, is that even our vampires must be like zombies...I'm more of an Anne Rice kind of gal. I like the romanticism. I'll be glad when the virus, zombie, apocalyptic phase blows over.

Speaking of the terminator, and zombies, I watched 30 minutes of a HORRIBLE B film called Maggie...about Arnold Shwarzeneger having a zombie daughter...
I tried watching The Whispers, but I couldn't get into it. Too formulaic, and Ray Bradbury's short story on which the series is based ("Zero Hour") is much more entertaining. IMO, anyway.